PDA

View Full Version : hey new to the site

wormy
12th December 2010, 02:53 PM
hey guys n girls , the names tye im new here im interested in learning more bout patrols and rebuilding one now cheers tye

Bigrig
12th December 2010, 02:58 PM
G'day mate - GREAT to see another Brissy boy on the forum (where abouts are you??). Plenty of useful information on the forum, heaps of great people and a pretty good laugh to be had also, so feel free to get amongst the conversations - you only get out of it what you put into it!!! Don't forget to throw a couple of happy snaps of your rig up in the Members Ride section also - we never get bored of looking at them!! Enjoy.

wormy
12th December 2010, 03:10 PM
hey bigrig cheers mate and im from mount gravatt and im kinda new to the patrol world ive got a lil project so im trying to get her on the road

Bigrig
12th December 2010, 03:54 PM
hey bigrig cheers mate and im from mount gravatt and im kinda new to the patrol world ive got a lil project so im trying to get her on the road

Awesome mate - you're just up the road (sort of) from us. Let me know if you want me to update you on day trips we are doing here and there with others, and if you want to tag along for a bit of fun, happy days - I'll just PM you each time when we are going out and if it suits you for timing, all good!!! Good luck with the build - definitely throw some happy snaps up in the members ride section to keep us up to date on the build.

Woof
12th December 2010, 04:31 PM
Welcome Tye, enjoy the forum mate

wildgu6
12th December 2010, 05:54 PM
Hey Tye, Welcome to Trol town buddy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

What sort of rig do you have, like the big fella says, happy snaps when you get a chance, we love our pics.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

DX grunt
12th December 2010, 06:06 PM
G'day Tye

Welcome to the forum.

Plenty of help available. Keep posting coz after 25 posts, you get access to a manual.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

AB
12th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the forum tye, have a look around and ask any questions mate.

Enjoy!

big_fletch
12th December 2010, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, would love to see some pics of the build

Rapson
12th December 2010, 08:29 PM
Welcome,
I am still new to this forum but already have had heaps of good advice from the members here, post a question and there is a quick responce with good info.
Enjoy!

wormy
12th December 2010, 08:36 PM
thanks fellas n i'll try get a pic up asap n i'll try help where i can

patch697
12th December 2010, 08:37 PM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Finly Owner
12th December 2010, 10:52 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Tye. If wanna a local Patrol club come and visit:http://www.nissanpatrolclub.org.au/news.php or come to next meeting Monday Night 20/12/10 @ Mt Gravatt showgrounds arrive around 7.00pm.

Tim