PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

Rapson
12th December 2010, 08:54 AM
Hi Guys & Gals,
Not a Patrol owner yet but have one in sight, 2000 GU DX 3L. Well aware of the grenade factor but hopefully can put in some measures to reduce the problem.
Need the Patrol to tow my upgraded boat, the wifes XTrail towed my previous boat easily but struggles with the new one.
Had Hilux's and a Sierra previously so I am not new to getting dirty and am keen to get back out there.

Hope to see you out and about,

Dave

Bigrig
12th December 2010, 08:57 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Good luck with getting the right rig mate. Plenty of useful information on thr forum, heaps of great people and a good laugh to be had also, so feel free to get involved in the conversations. Don't forget to throw a couple of piccies up in the members ride section when you get it - we never get bored of looking at other's people's patrols!!!!

Maxhead
12th December 2010, 09:21 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum, hope you find the rig you're looking for

AB
12th December 2010, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the forum Dave, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
12th December 2010, 11:56 AM
Welcome to Trol town buddy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice around here.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Like the guys say, we love our pics around here.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Woof
12th December 2010, 12:47 PM
Welcome Dave, enjoy the forum mate

Rapson
12th December 2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks Guys,
Been looking around here and found heaps of good info and help already, just hope I can return the favour soon.
Cheers!

big_fletch
12th December 2010, 07:28 PM
welcome to the forums mate, you will be more than happy with a 3L patrol, i own one and have never looked back :smiley_thumbs_up:

patch697
12th December 2010, 07:42 PM
Welcome on board mate & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Finly Owner
12th December 2010, 09:47 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Dave. Where are you from?

Tim

Woof
13th December 2010, 09:48 PM
How did you go Dave, did you get the GU??