PDA

View Full Version : Redneck Thursdays

NP99
21st March 2013, 09:56 PM
Does anyone watch 7 mate on Thursday night? Rat Bastards cracks me up!

MEGOMONSTER
22nd March 2013, 10:49 AM
Like my old man use to say
" ornly in Merica".

NP99
22nd March 2013, 10:53 AM
Those rats bring good money - $10 a rat plus....

TPC
22nd March 2013, 11:22 AM
Like my old man use to say
" ornly in Merica".
Not just the yanks that do strange stuff, was working in QLD couple of weeks ago in Darling Downs area and apparently hunting wild boars with knives is popular around there.
I would want a gun myself.

NP99
22nd March 2013, 11:30 AM
Not just the yanks that do strange stuff, was working in QLD couple of weeks ago in Darling Downs area and apparently hunting wild boars with knives is popular around there.
I would want a gun myself.

Dogs and knives...................very popular!!!!

nz quadfather
22nd March 2013, 11:35 AM
Especially here in NZ

Alitis007
22nd March 2013, 11:36 AM
Less chance of shooting your pet lol

I watch it lol what about that show last night with the blokes that catch gaitors haha they cant even speak and they use rifles and motor powered equipment let alone have a tv show!!

What happened to Turtle man??? Ye yeteyeeeee Live Action! PML

TPC
22nd March 2013, 11:38 AM
Dogs and knives...................very popular!!!!
I guess Bob Katter is not the only one that is nuts up there.

NP99
22nd March 2013, 11:39 AM
Less chance of shooting your pet lol

I watch it lol what about that show last night with the blokes that catch gaitors haha they cant even speak and they use rifles and motor powered equipment let alone have a tv show!!

What happened to Turtle man??? Ye yeteyeeeee Live Action! PML

Turtle man was on last night catching Racoons............funny as hell using a mother Racoon like a metal detector to find her babies. They say pro wrestling is rigged.............no more than these types of shows :-)

Alitis007
22nd March 2013, 11:44 AM
Turtle man was on last night catching Racoons............funny as hell using a mother Racoon like a metal detector to find her babies. They say pro wrestling is rigged.............no more than these types of shows :-)

I miss it now its in the new time slot! Best i seen is the one where he was under a house catching skunks!! Lmao i was on the floor just thinking of how bad they would have smelt afterwards lol.

Different = ratings = $$$$ i really like watching that American restorations show on monday, high level of skill there!!

macca86
22nd March 2013, 11:49 AM
I love these shows. I wish I lived like that out in the bust fishing hunting they all love there families and have respect for the land and each other the way humans should be. I must say though an education dental care and general bathing is under rated

NP99
22nd March 2013, 11:50 AM
I miss it now its in the new time slot! Best i seen is the one where he was under a house catching skunks!! Lmao i was on the floor just thinking of how bad they would have smelt afterwards lol.

Different = ratings = $$$$ i really like watching that American restorations show on monday, high level of skill there!!

.......and American Pickers, I wish we had that sort of junk here :-)

NP99
22nd March 2013, 11:52 AM
I love these shows. I wish I lived like that out in the bust fishing hunting they all love there families and have respect for the land and each other the way humans should be. I must say though an education dental care and general bathing is under rated

How true...............and they are probably the most decent people you would meet!

threedogs
22nd March 2013, 11:58 AM
@ TPC only way to pig hunt is 1 a good sniffing dogs, 2 three or more big bruisers and a sticking knife
And to think we thought the Clampetts were weird, I like Antique pickers IMO
They can do anyting in the states just look at dream car garage

Gerry
22nd March 2013, 12:18 PM
Good point thanks mate!

ozzymalone
22nd March 2013, 12:44 PM
There is also a good show on SBS that is about antique salvage and restoration which is worth a look in if you like all the pickers and restorers shows. Stickin' pigs, been there, been scared, won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Alitis007
22nd March 2013, 01:19 PM
If i had some sort of OCD and was a hoarder i'de be one of those blokes that have 10000000000000 cars and parts!! But unfortunately i don't coz i only have a couple of bits and pieces lol yeh right !!

NP99
22nd March 2013, 05:36 PM
If i had some sort of OCD and was a hoarder i'de be one of those blokes that have 10000000000000 cars and parts!! But unfortunately i don't coz i only have a couple of bits and pieces lol yeh right !!

It's not hoarding mate.......stuff comes in handy. I bower bird everything!

Alitis007
22nd March 2013, 05:51 PM
It's not hoarding mate.......stuff comes in handy. I bower bird everything!

While i'm still at work let me give you a snippet lol

I've got plenty more plus what my dad has collected, i my self own 5 cars 2 i drive haha but if only i had more space !!

threedogs
22nd March 2013, 06:06 PM
As Most know here I love my old stuff. heres my Ice boxes again

NP99
22nd March 2013, 06:44 PM
While i'm still at work let me give you a snippet lol

I've got plenty more plus what my dad has collected, i my self own 5 cars 2 i drive haha but if only i had more space !!

I like...........

NP99
22nd March 2013, 06:45 PM
As Most know here I love my old stuff. heres my Ice boxes again

You can never have too many.