PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys, I'm Carlos, glad to see you!

Justin220
21st March 2013, 05:58 PM
Hi guys, glad to meet you, I'm Carlos from Eonon car audio, glad to meet here! ;)

As instructed by admin, I'm coming here to introduce myself, and I will have a question for you guys about your cars, will post it in the General Discussion section then, please kindly pay attention then, thanks a lot! :)

Edit: This is my new question: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/Nissan/D5168.html
Thanks for your feedback in advance!

NissanGQ4.2
21st March 2013, 06:00 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Carlos

Do you own a Patrol???

Cheers

Todd

Justin220
21st March 2013, 06:06 PM
Hi Todd, thanks a lot!
I don't have a Patrol, but our company Eonon has the specific Nissan Car DVD GPS system :)

You can see my question newly posted here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?19231-Quick-question-about-Nissan-Patrol

Do you have any clue? Thanks!

threedogs
21st March 2013, 06:18 PM
Hi Carlos and welcome, my friend and I have many of your products.
I have your 15" flip down screen but yet to mount it,
jump in and enjoy

NissanGQ4.2
21st March 2013, 06:22 PM
Hi Todd, thanks a lot!
I don't have a Patrol, but our company Eonon has the specific Nissan Car DVD GPS system :)

You can see my question newly posted here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?19231-Quick-question-about-Nissan-Patrol

Do you have any clue? Thanks!

If its a standard Nissan Double Din unit, and after looking at your other post it is, it should fit the Patrol range, only issue would be connecting it easily.

Feel free to send me a sample unit and I will give it a go fitting it to my GQ Patrol :)

Justin220
21st March 2013, 06:37 PM
Hi Carlos and welcome, my friend and I have many of your products.
I have your 15" flip down screen but yet to mount it,
jump in and enjoy

Hi threedogs, glad to hear you and your friends are enjoying the Eonon units and monitor! That's a good start and customers base here :)
Btw, does your Nissan patrol has the standard ISO port or special port for connection? Thanks!

If its a standard Nissan Double Din unit, and after looking at your other post it is, it should fit the Patrol range, only issue would be connecting it easily.

Feel free to send me a sample unit and I will give it a go fitting it to my GQ Patrol :)

Hi NissanGQ4.2, get it, I'll try to figure out the wiring question, then decide what to do next, thanks!

MEGOMONSTER
21st March 2013, 06:49 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

I will be eventually putting something like what you have into my vehicle. But that will be a later date.

growler2058
21st March 2013, 06:59 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

Justin220
21st March 2013, 07:22 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

I will be eventually putting something like what you have into my vehicle. But that will be a later date.

G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!

Chuck your details up into the Vendor thread mate for easy reference in case someone searches for a double din unit for Nissan Patrols - google will hit it that way, and you never know, you may offload a few!!

All the best.

Scotty (Bigrig)

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

Wow you guys are so amazing here! I feel like being at home from the 1st day I come here! Really nice people and nice forum! Yes, one of the best!
OK I will enjoy every moment to be here!

MEGOMONSTER, no problem, whenever you want it, just ask me, I’m glad to help!
Scotty, we will do it later by our official account EononCarDVD, please pay attention then, thanks! :)

AB
21st March 2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Carlos, hope you get your answers!

Dhuck
21st March 2013, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Justin220
21st March 2013, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Carlos, hope you get your answers!

Andy thanks for your help all the way! Your forum is really awesome! Sure we will get our answer finally! Cheers! :D

Welcome to the forum mate.

Thanks Dhuck, wish you enjoy everyday too! :)

Maxhead
22nd March 2013, 08:22 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

rtype16
27th March 2013, 07:47 AM
Welcome to the forum may your patrolling be fun and exciting!

my third 256
27th March 2013, 09:00 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Justin220
27th March 2013, 08:26 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Welcome to the forum may your patrolling be fun and exciting!

hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

HI Nisshead, rtype16 and stephen, glad to meet you too! Yes I've already felt there's so much fun and useful info here! You're all so kind and warm-hearted, quite appreciated! :)

healy
27th March 2013, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate