PDA

View Full Version : Attention all members please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 09:34 AM
Jas has pulled out the most generous offer in the way of a matched donation to our member on hard times.

He has offered to match the forums donations dollar for dollar up to $2000... yes thats right but it ends Friday the 22nd at 5pm.

So far we have raised $1130 which is brilliant but the clutch alone is about $900 at a discounted price.

I will come clean and tell you it was never my intention to just fix a few things... there are so many other small things that I wanted to help with including bold tyres and so on.

How much we can do depends on you....... Please help!!!!

So if you can help out we could end up with a very healthy budget to see this car right for years to come.

I am looking into contacting some suppliers and magazines to maybe get some more exposure.

So many big hearted people have already donated (some more than I expected) so please can you help out even if it is the smallest amount..

One member who is broke is donating a gift card worth $100 which we will use to buy food and grog for our meet up at Andy's on the 6th (still working out these details).

I have done this sort of thing many years ago for a friend and his motorbike and know what is involved and how stressful it can be so know what I am up for.

So please for those that have read the other thread and thought not much of it dig in and give us a hand.....

You can Paypal me at jpgpz at bigpond.com or send to ....

Bloodyaussie
Po box 2060, Lalor plaza
Lalor, Vic 3075 must be addressed as shown or ends up elsewhere.

Or PM me for my bank details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnie
21st March 2013, 09:41 AM
$900 for the clutch is that right? Must be a lot more expensive on the 3L or does that include labour?

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 09:47 AM
$900 for the clutch is that right? Must be a lot more expensive on the 3L or does that include labour?

Including flywheel mate....

SupRob
21st March 2013, 09:48 AM
Got the vehiecl spec's? I can check and see if i can beat that price.

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 09:51 AM
BA i'll give you a hand sorting the components we need to get this rig going to help take some of the burden off your shoulders !!!!

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 09:52 AM
Got the vehiecl spec's? I can check and see if i can beat that price.

'01 GU zd30

Winnie
21st March 2013, 10:04 AM
Including flywheel mate....

Oh then thats alright haha. Love your work Jonathan.

SupRob
21st March 2013, 10:08 AM
Standard duel mass flywheel in it now, looking to get a single mass flywheel ?

Brand and type of clutch quoted on?

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 10:16 AM
Need the solid mass conversion Clutch industries 4 terrain make the kit but looking for quality so even Exedy safari tuff

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 10:19 AM
Yeah that is for a 4 terrain clutch kit complete...

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 10:20 AM
BTW which company do you work for ??

Winnie
21st March 2013, 10:24 AM
Safari tuff is exedy, it's their top of the range clutch.

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 10:30 AM
Safari tuff is exedy, it's their top of the range clutch.

Thanks mate, brains a bit fried lol not much sleep lol

SupRob
21st March 2013, 10:31 AM
I only deal with exedy clutches, unfortunately they are more expensive, but best quailty behind them =/

SupRob
21st March 2013, 10:31 AM
BTW which company do you work for ??

SMS Diesel Spares

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 10:50 AM
Just got off the phone with 4wd action????

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 10:55 AM
SMS Diesel Spares

There in Cambellfield right?? I've used them before!! What was the price on the Exedy ??

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 10:56 AM
just got off the phone with 4wd action????

and??????????

NP99
21st March 2013, 11:35 AM

Great op for 4WD action..........a real page filler

SupRob
21st March 2013, 11:40 AM
There in Cambellfield right?? I've used them before!! What was the price on the Exedy ??

Im in Brisbane branch = ]

AB
21st March 2013, 11:48 AM

and????????????????

Maxhead
21st March 2013, 11:54 AM
and????????????????

Email just sent through to confirm.......

G’day Jonathan. Please find my contact details below. As this has really hit home for me I’d like to give you my mobile number as well as my office number so if you have any queries at all and I’m out I can help you as best I can (*********). It truly makes me so happy to hear of honest blokes like you who want nothing more than to help a bloke who needs it. You’re an absolute legend and I respect and admire your efforts for this bloke. I’ll get the ball rolling this afternoon and personally have a meeting with Brenno the editor to work out what we can do and how we go about it. As I said I unfortunately can’t promise anything but we in some way will help your mate out.

Cheers,

Josh Leonard.

Editorial Assistant.

threedogs
21st March 2013, 11:57 AM
Being an 01 it will need to be NADDED if thats the term. I have heaps of stainless EGR blanking plates here I'll give one to George as well as the other stuff.

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 12:13 PM
This is a message that I just received from our member in need..... I think it says it all.
Was not going to show stuff like this but I think it highlights what a difference we can all make....

I've got the transfercase and we will be there at Andy's on the 6th I've also got trolley jack stands tools etc compressor if needed thanks for what you have done mate its really changed our attitude and our future of being able to stay as a family in the same house its just gonna change our life a lot more than you may think thanks mate and let me know when I can speak out and thank all that's involved if there is anything you want me to do let me know

AB
21st March 2013, 12:16 PM
This is great, Im excited....lol....I just saw an invitation on the fridge last night for a 2 year old birthday party on the 6th.....I happily declined to the misses and explained that we are having a truck load of people at our house.

I am now excused from the party, win win for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NP99
21st March 2013, 12:40 PM
This is great, Im excited....lol....I just saw an invitation on the fridge last night for a 2 year old birthday party on the 6th.....I happily declined to the misses and explained that we are having a truck load of people at our house.

Why not combine the two.............win win again :-)

Maxhead
21st March 2013, 12:40 PM

Have you ever had 500 people at your place before? LMAO

AB
21st March 2013, 12:44 PM
Have you ever had 500 people at your place before? LMAO

No but It's firewood collection season at the moment and 500 people x 30 logs each + delivery into my wood shed = Winter warmth done!!!!....LMAO

Seeing as we are all helping eachother on the day lets spread the giving love yeah???.....BAHAAHA

MudRunnerTD
21st March 2013, 12:46 PM
Dibbs on the best bit of flat ground to roll out the swag!

AB Lives on a Very Big HILL!

Maxhead
21st March 2013, 12:47 PM
No but It's firewood collection season at the moment and 500 people x 30 logs each + delivery into my wood shed = Winter warmth done!!!!....LMAO

Seeing as we are all helping eachother on the day lets spread the giving love yeah???.....BAHAAHA

Why not, I'll bring my chain saw! Also just thinking if someone else need something done or help getting done, we could turn it into a sort of workshop...LOL

I need a v8 duramx in my gq...anyone got one spare??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Ok, Ok thats going a bit far..:)

Winnie
21st March 2013, 01:13 PM

Small price to pay for hosting that many people at your place... Is it okay to roll the swags out in your back yard?

Lonicus
21st March 2013, 01:18 PM
Bloody brilliant Jas. Good on ya mate!!!

AB
21st March 2013, 01:51 PM
Small price to pay for hosting that many people at your place... Is it okay to roll the swags out in your back yard?

No probs at all mate...

AB
21st March 2013, 01:54 PM
Dibbs on the best bit of flat ground to roll out the swag!

AB Lives on a Very Big HILL!

Nah mate theres loads of flat spots....

http://www.mrloftuspe.com/familyloftus/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cliff-sleeping.png

threedogs
21st March 2013, 01:59 PM
I have a small job I cant do because of my back, But will see how it goes on the day.

Winnie
21st March 2013, 02:46 PM
If you QLD boys are serious about coming down remember its our members meetup the following weekend. A good chance for you guys to see some real 4WDing.

NP99
21st March 2013, 03:32 PM
If you QLD boys are serious about coming down remember its our members meetup the following weekend. A good chance for you guys to see some real 4WDing.

Mate, I'd be there in a heart beat if there wasnt this bloody thing called work. I work 2 jobs!

kevin07
21st March 2013, 04:28 PM
just a thought has anyone called any of the local mexican nissan dealers,see if they could supply some oe at cost or even less. WELL ITS A THOUGHT ANYWAY. KEV

mudski
21st March 2013, 04:33 PM
AB, contact Simon at 4wd tv and get them do a pimp my ride section...Would be pretty cool though...

mudski
21st March 2013, 04:35 PM
just a thought has anyone called any of the local mexican nissan dealers,see if they could supply some oe at cost or even less. WELL ITS A THOUGHT ANYWAY. KEV
Your kidding! They would even give you the steam off their piss at cost or less.

threedogs
21st March 2013, 04:37 PM
YO Mudski Ive contacted Simon and replied to BA , I have suggested MY RIG but can't confirm it as only just sent email
Pimp my ride may be too big an ask.

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 04:45 PM
Sorry guys ended up in hospital with chest pains ......
Will post when haven't got people prodding me

93patrol
21st March 2013, 04:49 PM
Jeez mate take it easy. Hope this is putting too much stress on you buddy.

Hope you feel better shortly. I am sure some one else can take the reins if need be

Just tap it in just tappy tappy tappy

NP99
21st March 2013, 04:51 PM

Take care.............dont let this do you harm, many hands around to share the load!

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 04:56 PM

Hope its not serious mate! Probably just fatigue??
Like i said before mate i can take care of the parts side of things and you just count the $$$

threedogs
21st March 2013, 05:05 PM
I get like that in between horizontal folk dancing lessons .
Been a while lately though lol

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 05:07 PM
Bloody car is at the doctors and I am worried its going to get knocked off.

Ended up in a bloody ambulance.... Funny heh????!!!!!!

billy bleed
21st March 2013, 05:10 PM
chest pain can be a lot of things and thankfully not always the heart - I see it everyday and work and my brother is a cardiologist but i'm glad you did not ignore it and went hospital.. just follow up with what ever advice they give you! Hope you feel better soon and it was not heart related..

NissanGQ4.2
21st March 2013, 05:25 PM

Not good mate, hope its nothing serious

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 05:38 PM
Could be bloody indigestion !????

I would not know what heart burn or indigestion feels like.

I feel fine but must wait for 2 lots of blood tests.

I just want those donations to come in and 4wd action to call.

My phone is almost flat???

lorrieandjas
21st March 2013, 05:41 PM
Hey BA - how's the tally going? Remember everyone you have until 5pm my time tomorrow and I will match the donations dollar for dollar up to $2k. If you haven't dipped in yet - get to it! And mate - take it easy hey mate. There are a heap of people willing to help out as well!

Jas

billy bleed
21st March 2013, 05:45 PM
again it could be many things but best wait and have your Troponin test as this will let you know all is good.. sit back, relax, watch the donations come in, and don't forget to tie your gown up when you go toilet.. and if they say they want a second opinion when giving you a PR just decline with a smile!

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 06:34 PM
C'mon guys I am lying here in hospital dying of boredom the least you can do is chip in the last few dollars we need!!

Some spunky nurses on duty today

Alitis007
21st March 2013, 06:36 PM
C'mon guys I am lying here in hospital dying of boredom the least you can do is chip in the last few dollars we need!!

Ask for a sponge bath!!

taslucas
21st March 2013, 06:37 PM
Could be bloody indigestion !????

I would not know what heart burn or indigestion feels like.

I feel fine but must wait for 2 lots of blood tests.

I just want those donations to come in and 4wd action to call.

My phone is almost flat???

Ok Jonathan, good try mate but we're not going do your patrol up for you!!!

FanTapstic!

NP99
21st March 2013, 06:37 PM

Any female nurses? :)

Drewboyaus
21st March 2013, 06:57 PM

Jeez mate, not good. I hope all is ok now and your tests are all clear.
Can you PM me with the list of things you need. I'll ask the question of my mate who works at ARB HQ and see what they might help out with........

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

mudski
21st March 2013, 06:59 PM
Is has to be said...

:useless:

NP99
21st March 2013, 07:03 PM
Is has to be said...

:useless:

Get a pic with one sitting on your bed next to you. :)

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 08:07 PM
Still here????

Driving me mad as I cannot tally how much we have raised from a hospital bed??

Irish
21st March 2013, 09:10 PM
I'll throw you some cash when I see you you big jessie(hope you're okay mate)

krbrooking
21st March 2013, 09:31 PM
Maybe you should let us take some slack up BA, hope all is good man, really hope you are ok man.

Lonicus
21st March 2013, 10:15 PM
Hope all is well mate, can be scary stuff!

Gotta be Tappy with that!

Bloodyaussie
21st March 2013, 11:07 PM
Home now... so far the donations are at $1421 with Jas to double the amount up to $2000 by 5pm tomorrow....

So those that have posted money or are giving me cash over the weekend please PM me with the amounts so I know where we are at by 5 pm..?????

Thank you so much to the ones who have come forward with donations and those that are giving up there time to help.

I need to go to bed and see if I can get a cuddle..???? Oh and for all those that tried calling me my bloody phone went flat and could not charge it till I got back to my car, then the bloody iphone took ages for it to come back to life.. stupid phones!!!

Bloodyaussie
22nd March 2013, 08:09 AM
Some more came through over night but will wait till 5pm before I do another tally then let you all know how it has gone....

Think I need to take the day off and go to the range and shoot!!!!!!