PDA

View Full Version : HI Guys from the newbie!

GQOFF4BN
19th March 2013, 05:15 PM
Gday guys been on the forum as a reader for about three years now and have had need to post as you guys have solved 99% of my patrol problems!!!:clapping:

I have owned gq patrols now for 13 years and have had petrol/gas and now i have converted and efi 4.2 to a diesel 4.2, divorse pending on that one!

I have had every issue that you could ever have and i could rebuild one blindfolded.

Have the normals setup of missus and two girls 5 & 7, and i am a do it your selfer as i can't afford to pay anyone. I have just posted an issue regarding boss kits in the gq discussion section, so i would appreciate any help.

Am not that computer literate and would not know how to post a pic or even create and avater hense my lack of posting over the years.

Any way thanks to AB for a great place to interact, and a belated thanks to all the posts for your help over the years.

Regards Andrew

lorrieandjas
19th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum mate (not that you're new!). Seems like you have the hang of posting but if you need any help with pic, posts, etc just shout out!

Jas

Winnie
19th March 2013, 05:22 PM
Gday Andrew good to see you're posting now. Mmmmmmmmmmm diesel don't you just love it!

MEGOMONSTER
19th March 2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Bloodyaussie
19th March 2013, 05:33 PM
Welcome aboard mate...............

growler2058
19th March 2013, 06:12 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

threedogs
19th March 2013, 07:13 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, enjoy

AB
19th March 2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the kind words mate and cheers for the into.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Lieney
19th March 2013, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.
It is a wonderful place to visit and loads of insight into the most awesome vehicle around.
Posting pics isn't that hard and I feel ya 'not computer literate' pain.
Look for a paperclip on the section when you raise a new post, or Advanced post, click that and select the folder your pic is in.
It took me a long while, and now have that sorted

Dhuck
19th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

GQOFF4BN
21st March 2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks heaps for the welcome guys! Looking forward to being involved and a part of the crew!:1062:

Maxhead
22nd March 2013, 07:23 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

rtype16
27th March 2013, 06:48 AM
Welcome to the forum may your patrolling be fun and exciting!

my third 256
27th March 2013, 07:56 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen
ps. for questions on the things you have asked go to
ask your computer questions here
or do a search ( the little bow top right) type in question and hit the button alongside