Aluminised mild steel $ 960

Stainless $ 1800

All prices are plus freight of about $ 100,

What do you's think.

Cheers,

Tonks

nissannewby
18th March 2013, 10:07 AM
Hey mate have a look at the scotts rods exhausts as well. The prices sound about right for those companies.

Aluminised steel will last a long time so going to stainless is basically a looks things unless you spend everyday on the beach. Also make sure you get the dump pipe with the systems as this is where the biggest restriction lies in the factory system.

Ben-e-boy
18th March 2013, 10:08 AM
Personally I would be going the beaudesert. BUT, in saying that I havnt had anything to do with a taipan.

I have a beaudesert exhaust and I know that the company has taken the time to reasearch to achieve good flow and fitment.

I was recomended it by my mechanic as they said they found it flowed better compared to others in the same price bracket and that it sat nice and high between the chassis rails for clearance.

Cheers
Benny

PMC
18th March 2013, 08:04 PM
Hey mate have a look at the scotts rods exhausts as well. The prices sound about right for those companies.

Aluminised steel will last a long time so going to stainless is basically a looks things unless you spend everyday on the beach. Also make sure you get the dump pipe with the systems as this is where the biggest restriction lies in the factory system.

G'day Tonks,

I agree 100% with nissannewby. I fitted a Scotts rods system for about $600.00. You can see the write-up on my build thread.

Regards,

RLI