PDA

View Full Version : converting the man cave to disco

hekarewe
17th March 2013, 11:21 AM
thought i would share a small achievement with he forum. number 2 daughter just turned 14 so we gave her her first BIG NIGHT party with a few of her friends and myself and some family memebers as bouncers just u=incase after all the publicity about gatre crashers but the big thing was i have never done anything with lighting. so i thought a call to bigrig who is a bit of a muiso for some sudjestions about how to do the lighting the phone call went along the lines of "i'm a drummer and you need a roady,, good luck!!" LOL so into the valley of darkness went i with nothing nmore then what had seen in lighting some 20 years ago as a bouncer working various pubs.

i sorced a laser light with a mic and couple of sets of flashing lights also fitted with mic's and 20 meters of light rope and a smoke machine working totaly blind and no experence the i will let the photos speak for them selves and you all be the judge

mudnut
17th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Well done, it looks fantastic. You have set a high bench mark, to out do yourself for her 16th, 18th and 21st !

hekarewe
17th March 2013, 11:32 AM
Well done, it looks fantastic. You have set a high bench mark, to out do yourself for her 16th, 18th and 21st !

she has been told thats it no more parties!!!!!!!! reality i have really screwed the pooched and sold the pups LOL what have i done??

jack
17th March 2013, 11:37 AM
Looks like someone got electrocuted in the wiring on the first pic.
Or was that a warning to any boys?

threedogs
17th March 2013, 11:44 AM
great job , but feel so sorry for you guys with daughters.
what with the tuff gun laws now

mudnut
17th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Hekarewe, I had a good chuckle at your expense, because you reminded me of an old friend. He found himself in the same predicament. He had three kids and each wanted bigger and better parties.

hekarewe
17th March 2013, 11:58 AM
Looks like someone got electrocuted in the wiring on the first pic.
Or was that a warning to any boys?

his name is FRED he was not a very good apprentice!!!!! one flash and your ash

mudnut
17th March 2013, 11:59 AM

There are many ways to skin that cat.

hekarewe
17th March 2013, 11:59 AM

gun laws not a prob gun safe in place and i play fare give then a head start while asking them if the can cover 2500 feet per second???

mudnut
17th March 2013, 12:13 PM
Hmmm, 2500 f/s. That is some serious velocity.

macca86
17th March 2013, 12:27 PM
You can use my 22/250 handloads to 3200fps hope it went well? To be a teenager young full of hormones parties them were the days. Having said that you guys as bouncers would have scared the bejebus out of me

GUtsy ute
17th March 2013, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=hekarewe;347458]his name is FRIED!!

Woof
17th March 2013, 04:56 PM
Great job there mate, hope that you chose the music and none of that doof doof crap....lol

hekarewe
17th March 2013, 05:24 PM
Yeah, lighting looks good Harry, but ahhh ... where's all the people to enjoy it? Or like all teenagers, did you go to all that effort only to have them congregate on the footpath and in the back yard?? lol

Well done big boy ... you'll make a light rigger yet!!

Great Southern Camping
www.gscoffroad.com.au

nope one step ahead of the teens,,,,, Rhiannon was only allowed 10 guesses close friends only once all had arrived i shut done the music got their undived attention and announced who i was and that i had no friggin sence of humor warned them there infra red game cameras around the back yard set to film vidio and no one was allowed out the front past where me and my boys were sitting.... kept them nicely contanted. when i finished my intro i thought i had gone to far as one kid looked like he was on the brink of tearrs,,,,, but i got over it and i was alright LOL.
Scotty (Bigrig)

nickpeacock36
17th March 2013, 05:57 PM
Showing your age Adrian. Disco went out with the Bee Gees. Its clubbing these days:p

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2