PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Clarko
10th December 2010, 06:04 PM
The name is Peter and yes I have just recently aquired a 1990 Nissan Patrol GQ. Really enjoy driving the beast as my wife calls it (she has taken a shine to it), bit bigger than the NJ Pajero we also have.

Woof
10th December 2010, 06:08 PM
Welcome Peter, enjoy the forum and your new toy mate.

Maxhead
10th December 2010, 06:09 PM
G'Day Peter, welcome to the forum.

It's always a bonus when the wife takes a liking to the truck. You can spend a lot more on it....haha

Cheers and enjoy the forum:cheers:

wildgu6
10th December 2010, 06:11 PM
Hey Pete, Welcome to Trol town buddy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice around here.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
A few pics of your Q would be great in the members ride section when you get a chance. We love our pics around here.
Congrats on the new rig, Trols rule.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

NissanGQ4.2
10th December 2010, 06:14 PM
Welcome to the forum Peter,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here, they are always willing to help out where they can and listen to all you have 2 say.

Enjoy the forum mate.

Cheers

Todd

P.s: feel free to head over to the members map thread and post your location so i can add you to the members map

AB
10th December 2010, 07:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Peter, feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

YNOT
10th December 2010, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Peter.

Tony

Finly Owner
10th December 2010, 11:20 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Peter, where are you from? And pics in members rides are always accepted. Just blank rego plates for security.

Tim

Finly Owner
10th December 2010, 11:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Peter, where are you from? Pics are always welcome in members rigs. remember to blank out rego plates for security.

Tim

patch697
11th December 2010, 10:05 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Bigrig
11th December 2010, 10:45 PM
G'day mate. Heaps of good information and people on the forum, and a good laugh to be had also, so feel free to get involved and make the most of it. The Patrol (aka "The Beast") sounds like it has found the right home!!

Rapson
12th December 2010, 08:35 PM
Welcome,
I am still new to this forum but already have had heaps of good advice from the members here, post a question and there is a quick responce with good info.
Enjoy!