PDA

View Full Version : Another Jas shoutout

lorrieandjas
13th March 2013, 11:04 PM
Hey guys - you probably know I am pretty effusive on my praise generally..... OK - most of the time.... but working with AB on this migration I just wanted to put it out there how much work is involved in not only keeping this forum running day to day, but in also improving it so it works faster and with less issues. AB is busting his hump over this forum and I know that there is a lot of appreciation for the forum, AB, and the mods - but I just want to convey my thanks for his efforts (and his stress levels) in giving us all this awesome forum! Much appreciated AB!

Jas

rottodiver
13th March 2013, 11:10 PM
X2 for that, this forum is one of a kind in my opinion!!!!

Clunk
13th March 2013, 11:47 PM
X4 with all of the above................ sorry but I'm not a man of many words!!!!! Hahahahaha

What you tapin at!!!!!????

BigRAWesty
14th March 2013, 12:52 AM
absolutely agree. just tried throwing some sponsor money his way, but stupid peoples choice picture password thingie has locked me out after 3 attemps... piece of S*+T!!!
will try again tomorrow

AB
14th March 2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks blokes, once this is all set up I'll work out a way to get more revenue for the forum and not needing the generous support of a few solid members.

I do have some ideas but one step at a time....Lets get this forum changed over first....lol

Bloodyaussie
14th March 2013, 08:43 AM
I did not think you were so stressed until you started sobbing on the phone to me... it was a bit hard to take, once I offered a hug though all was sorted!!!!!!

lorrieandjas
14th March 2013, 09:51 AM
I did not think you were so stressed until you started sobbing on the phone to me... it was a bit hard to take, once I offered a hug though all was sorted!!!!!!

Sobbing - or panting? :)

Jas

Bloodyaussie
14th March 2013, 02:15 PM
No crying like a little baby he was..... I could hear his daughter in the back ground asking "Whats wrong daddy dont cry".... I did not know what to do at first???

MC97GQ
14th March 2013, 03:37 PM
Lets face it BA, Andy(AB) is just a big jessie, It must be that metrosexual thing he's got happening.

But he does do some pretty fine work on the forum, but I think once this migration is done he needs some time in church so he can man up again. :)

Hopefully he doesn't completely lose it before then though.

NissanGQ4.2
14th March 2013, 03:49 PM
x 100 on what everyone has said, lets get the change over done and then help out in ways we could bring some $$$ Andy's way. I know what Andy has being paying per month for this forum to be hosted and know that forum sponsorship is nowhere near covering the costs involved :(

PMC
18th March 2013, 08:33 PM
Hey guys - you probably know I am pretty effusive on my praise generally..... OK - most of the time.... but working with AB on this migration I just wanted to put it out there how much work is involved in not only keeping this forum running day to day, but in also improving it so it works faster and with less issues. AB is busting his hump over this forum and I know that there is a lot of appreciation for the forum, AB, and the mods - but I just want to convey my thanks for his efforts (and his stress levels) in giving us all this awesome forum! Much appreciated AB!

Jas

Well said old mate!

Regards,

RLI