PDA

View Full Version : Black smoke

NP99
13th March 2013, 10:41 PM
.........no Pope! Yah:xxxx:

lorrieandjas
13th March 2013, 11:23 PM
Be interesting to see how long it takes and what sort of Ponitff they elect.... Hope they finally become a little more liberal and up with the times.... But probably not. Gotta give it to Benedict - setting a precedent of 600 years and only the second to have the balls to do so.

Jas

NP99
14th March 2013, 01:17 PM
...........and now we know!

rottodiver
14th March 2013, 01:40 PM
I visited the Vatican over Christmas and the wealth that place is sickening not to mention the gold they have in the reserve Bank of America and Switzerland .... I thought greed was a sin.... They could well and truly end poverty in so many countries..... I really hope they start to address this... Lets not forget the Vatican is actually a state(smallest state in the world) that has no taxes!!

threedogs
14th March 2013, 04:42 PM
Second biggest business after Coke , or it used to be might be number one now.
White smoke We now have Pope Frank. yeah

NP99
14th March 2013, 08:15 PM
I visited the Vatican over Christmas and the wealth that place is sickening not to mention the gold they have in the reserve Bank of America and Switzerland .... I thought greed was a sin.... They could well and truly end poverty in so many countries..... I really hope they start to address this... Lets not forget the Vatican is actually a state(smallest state in the world) that has no taxes!!

Lets hope they start to correct the past....