PDA

View Full Version : when the cats away part 2. Who hoooo!

mudski
12th March 2013, 04:36 PM
as this annoys another fellow member that I get time away from the wife and kids to sit on the couch in my Reg Grundies, drinking my favorite beer, (wife beaters) and complementing them with my favorite food, ( Red Rock Deli's Balsamic Sea Salt and Vinegar) I am happy to say its on again! Suffer in ya jocks BA! But this time I'm at the outlaws beach house in Point Lonsdale. Will be here for this week, next week and the following week. I have work down this wayh and its easier just to stay here than drive home.... I reckon I will stack on a few kilo's while I'm here. The daily diet ain't looking too flash.
My first two hours here, stopped at the grog shop for a slab, its so friggin hot here I have already drank 4 beaters in an hour. Later I'll stroll down to the beach and have a perve and might even go for a swim :)

wOOt!!!
:cheers:

04OFF
12th March 2013, 04:40 PM
I wasn't too jealous until you mentioned the "beach house".....................well i hope you get really FAT :harhar:

Ha-hahah !

threedogs
12th March 2013, 05:11 PM
Drunk bloke walking around the beach in his undies , YEAH right think your new name
will be the DEFENDANT,lol , Top day to be at the beach slip, slop ,slap.

Sir Roofy
12th March 2013, 05:15 PM
Yea im sitting at home while the wifes touring on a boat
cruise 9days of do what i want and that will be walk to the fridge
for another stubbie lol

Maxhead
12th March 2013, 05:19 PM
You lucky bugger, hope you choke on your chip...LMAO

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 05:24 PM
GOOD COUNTRY AUSTRALIA!!!

Meanwhile back in reality were slogging it out in 30+ degree heat!!

Mate you don't know your luck, she mite come down for the weekend to stock the fridge up with food!

mudski
12th March 2013, 05:26 PM
Yea im sitting at home while the wifes touring on a boat
cruise 9days of do what i want and that will be walk to the fridge
for another stubbie lol
Ain't life grand Roof?

You lucky bugger, hope you choke on your chip...LMAO
Hmm just finished a big pack...might have to get another pack or two when I trot down to the beach.

GOOD COUNTRY AUSTRALIA!!!

Meanwhile back in reality were slogging it out in 30+ degree heat!!

Mate you don't know your luck, she mite come down for the weekend to stock the fridge up with food!
Theres actually a really nice sea breeze down here. But all good things must come to an end, I go home for the weekends. Booooooo!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
12th March 2013, 05:48 PM
So while you are down there I think I might?????????

mudski
12th March 2013, 05:51 PM
Might what? Mow my lawns for me? :D

Bloodyaussie
12th March 2013, 05:57 PM
Might what? Mow my lawns for me? :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

That would be about it mate.....

I hate you!!!! but you knew that and you knew I would say that!!!

Stropp
12th March 2013, 06:41 PM
Drunk bloke walking around the beach in his undies , YEAH right think your new name
will be the DEFENDANT,lol , Top day to be at the beach slip, slop ,slap.

ha ha 3d i read that as a drunk bloke wallowing around the beach lol after eating and drinking for 3 weeks :)

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 08:45 PM
ITS SLUSHY TIME

Dunno what i'm thinking but its 33 degrees n i'm drinking scotch lol

Bloodyaussie
12th March 2013, 08:53 PM
ITS SLUSHY TIME

Go to bed..........

mudski
12th March 2013, 09:05 PM
ITS SLUSHY TIME

Oh I so want one of them right now. Its still 32 inside the house. Not bad outside but the house has been closed up for the last couple of weeks and the heat wont leave. I might have to take a dip before I go to bed.

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 09:06 PM
Go to bed..........

Yes mother soon as i finnish dinner!! Lol

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 09:09 PM
Oh I so want one of them right now. Its still 32 inside the house. Not bad outside but the house has been closed up for the last couple of weeks and the heat wont leave. I might have to take a dip before I go to bed.

Mate your missing out, you take a massive scull and you start to get a brain freeze then the scotch kicks in lmao i got goose bumps hahaha

Winnie
12th March 2013, 09:16 PM
How good is it George! Used to make them all the time when I lived in Melbourne!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

mudski
12th March 2013, 09:28 PM
Mate your missing out, you take a massive scull and you start to get a brain freeze then the scotch kicks in lmao i got goose bumps hahaha
Now I hate you!!! I'm too pissed to drive and need something just like that. Goddammit!!!

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 09:34 PM
Now I hate you!!! I'm too pissed to drive and need something just like that. Goddammit!!!

TAXI lol !!
I called a pizza place once and asked if the driver could grab a mega slurpy from 7/11 haha

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 09:36 PM
How good is it George! Used to make them all the time when I lived in Melbourne!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Its the best !! I think i might invest in a slurpy machine Chris, its an all seasons type of drink but on days like this it really hits the spot lol