PDA

View Full Version : Bigrig (Scotty) hanging up his Moderator hat

AB
12th March 2013, 01:57 PM
Just got off the phone to Scotty, he has been asking for this for a while now.....lol...Yep stubborn me again...LMAO

Scotty has been extremely busy trying to get his new business in order and has been struggling to find time to moderate. He also wants to start his new venture FRESH without any conflict of issues that could arrive being a moderator here and is going to step down from this position.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you Scotty for all your support and side splitting humour you have put in here. You have been a huge support to us and an intricate part of the forum mate and I wish you all the very best with your business.

Scotty of course will be here as usual but just not taking on the responsibility of a moderator.

Best of luck with it mate and I hope you kick some serious goals!!!!

lorrieandjas
12th March 2013, 02:02 PM
Hey Bigrig - well done on your moderating duties mate and can understand why you are retiring from the role considering the new business. All the best with it mate - but we'll hear from you no doubt!

Jas

Bob
12th March 2013, 02:03 PM
Will be sorely missed.
Hope you have lots of success in your new Venture Big Fella

BigRAWesty
12th March 2013, 02:06 PM
Sad to see another go.
Good luck with the future Scotty

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Bloodyaussie
12th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Understandable with all he has on.

Good work as a mod and in fact I like all the mods on this forum now a certain person left a while ago, he he!!!

04OFF
12th March 2013, 02:23 PM
Nooooooooo !

Now he will be able to tell us what he "really" thinks ! (ha-ha)

Thanks for the great job and commitment so far Scotty, this place would not be what it is without your efforts , cheers mate ! :clapping:

rkinsey
12th March 2013, 02:31 PM
Top job Scotty.

Good luck with the new business mate.

Cheers,

Rob

Maxhead
12th March 2013, 02:32 PM
Good on ya Scotty and understandable .

Thanks for your efforts mate

.........on the move

taslucas
12th March 2013, 02:41 PM
FINALLY!
The superstar magazine diva finally steps down!

And no im not going to leave a gap after that and then write a heartfelt sincere message. That sh!t just goes to his head lmao

Onya mate;-)

FanTapstic!

pearcey
12th March 2013, 02:57 PM
Job well done Scotty. All the best with the new venture

growler2058
12th March 2013, 03:25 PM
Beauty now to see what that infraction button oes bwahahahahahaha

Well done Scotty best of luck with your new venture

Sir Roofy
12th March 2013, 03:35 PM
Well done scott and all the best for the future
now whos man enough to tackle this job

Tonks
12th March 2013, 03:59 PM
BR,

Enjoy the new venture & thanks,

Tonks

Winnie
12th March 2013, 04:07 PM
Well done scott, and good luck in your new venture mate!

wildgu6
12th March 2013, 04:21 PM
Yer yer excuses excuses, Ive heard it all now, every time I talk to Scotty on the phone, the bugga is sittin in his back yard havin a smoke hahahaha. Haven't got time lol. That'd be right business before bloody pleasure.

Nah seriously Scotty, glad your just stepping down mate, the place just wouldn't be the same without ya, but hey life goes on. You've done a top job big fella and its been a pleasure to have been part of it. Your uncanny wit, as well as
(slap me for saying this someone) your intelligence, you've been there for so many in need, I for one and my family in QLD are gratefull to know you buddy, Keep up the good work mate and hope the buisiness takes off as the forum did.

All the best for the future mate, and will be up there for that bevy ASAP. Keep it chillin.

TAPPN OUT

mudski
12th March 2013, 04:28 PM
Well done and good luck mate. I don't think it would be an easy job being a mod....

O.k! Now we need to start another thread vote for who will fill his shoes...
I vote BA!!! He's a champ...

NissanGQ4.2
12th March 2013, 05:23 PM
who.......Scotty........was he a moderator???????????? *LMAO*

Thanks you AB for stripping his powers............. now I can go and delete all his jibba jabba

On a serious note.........................

nah I got nothing to say

Edit: thanks mate for all your hard work behind the scenes, It will be missed and good luck with the new venture..... hopefully soon my rig will be off the road and I look forward 2 buying some products off you :)

MudRunnerTD
12th March 2013, 05:25 PM
Good on you Scottie. Best of luck with your venture mate, your not going anywhere other than into the Vendors section and into general conversation.

You have been a Big help here over the last couple of years well done mate.

Alitis007
12th March 2013, 05:43 PM
Good onya mate best of luck with the new business!!

megatexture
12th March 2013, 05:51 PM
It wasn't nessasary scotty as we all know your a down to earth honest bloke but with the new venture I'm sure your flat out. I've no doubt you will make it work and we all envy you! Who wouldn't want to sell products for what we all love doing, camping and 4wheeling

NissanGQ4.2
12th March 2013, 06:09 PM
But felt it more appropriate to remove any risk of people perceiving I could use moderation powers to suit my dastardly needs!!

Lucky your paying me big $$$$$$ to do your dastardly needs :)

MEGOMONSTER
12th March 2013, 10:10 PM
Well done Scotty. Be sure to pop in, just to keep AB in check

Woof
14th March 2013, 12:35 AM
Enjoy your retirement Scotty and thanks heaps for the work that you have done here as a Moderator........................may have to whack you with an infraction every now a then mate...LOL