PDA

View Full Version : introduction

westham
9th December 2010, 12:18 AM
Hi All.
About me, I've had a nissan torrano since landing in WA 11yrs ago, loved the beast but time takes its toll on everything and my new ride is a 06 3 ltr patrol. Alway new i liked the patrol and finding the forum convinced me. so thanks to everyone for the great advice and look forward to participating in future chats.

YNOT
9th December 2010, 06:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Westham.

Tony

AB
9th December 2010, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

patch697
9th December 2010, 10:46 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Woof
9th December 2010, 01:30 PM
Welcome Westham, enjoy the forum and your new toy mate.

Baileys
9th December 2010, 01:53 PM
Hi Westham, New to all this also...I thought I might get in first and ask if you have any pic's or your rig? I know how all us Patrol nuts love to look at pic's.............Oh and welcome too.
Baileys...

wildgu6
9th December 2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Trol town buddy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Maxhead
10th December 2010, 06:30 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum

Woof
10th December 2010, 07:13 PM
Hey Westham, only just realised that you are from Perth, well have I got something for you mate, check this out: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc

NissanGQ4.2
10th December 2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum westham,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here, they are always willing to help out where they can and listen to all you have 2 say.

Enjoy the forum mate.

Cheers

Todd

P.s: feel free to head over to the members map thread and post your location so i can add you to the members map

Finly Owner
11th December 2010, 12:42 AM
welcome to Nissans Nut House Westham.

I take it your a hammers fan?

Tim

Rapson
12th December 2010, 09:38 PM
Welcome,
I am still new to this forum but already have had heaps of good advice from the members here, post a question and there is a quick responce with good info.
Enjoy!

westham
14th December 2010, 12:22 AM
everyones got one cross to bear

DX grunt
14th December 2010, 11:22 AM
G'day westham

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

westham
15th December 2010, 01:46 AM
Hey Westham, only just realised that you are from Perth, well have I got something for you mate, check this out: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc
Thanks for the heads up mate, the videos are great watching. Ill have to check out the power line track in mundaring its just up the road.