PDA

View Full Version : Hey all patrol owners...

Baileys
7th December 2010, 10:14 PM
Just a quik intro, new to all this...your forum is the best around for advise, pic's an all that.
I have a GQ 4.2 1994. I've only ever had 4wd's and my patrol is the best.
I've had it raised, new rubber, comm's, custom bullbar, lights, KAB suspension seats and tint.
It looks the part but I still want MORE!...so here I am. Looking forward to catching up with all the experts and ideas for camping and treks.

Woof
7th December 2010, 10:18 PM
Welcome Baileys, enjoy the forum mate, photos, we love photos here, just start a new thread and post them up here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Members-Rides

YNOT
7th December 2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Baileys.
There are some great tracks down your way, or so I'm told anyway! I'm hoping to get down that way and find out for myself sometime.

Tony

Baileys
7th December 2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome Dogman... Not many good pic's yet. just had a custom bullbar made and it looks the part. Gives me a better aproach angle than the old 5 poster it had on it. It also weighed 120kgs...whew!

Baileys
7th December 2010, 11:01 PM
Hi Tony, Yep, heaps of tracks down here and some good beach fishing too if your into that. Happy to give you the 50 cent tour one day.

AB
8th December 2010, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the forum Baileys, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

patch697
8th December 2010, 12:55 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.