PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, NEW

Maxgq
5th March 2013, 08:36 AM
Hi guys, My names max and im 15, your probably wondering why i have a car, I inherited it from my father who had cancer and left us last month, anyway, Its an 89 td42 GQ with a dts turbo, 3 inch exhaust, twin arb lockers with 4:3 diffs, 2" suspensoin and 2" body, 33" bighorns, longrange tank, rear bar, front bar with a low mount 10k warn, and the other usual stuff.

04OFF
5th March 2013, 08:41 AM
Hi mate and welcome, mate thats very sad news, and sorry for your loss.

I assume you will be keeping the car ? sounds like a great rig.

If you are , there is heaps of help just waiting for you on here when your ready mate, just don't be afraid to ask !

healy
5th March 2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the forum mate sorry about you father and how you have come in to ownership of the car

threedogs
5th March 2013, 09:08 AM
Hello and welcome seems your father knew his stuff, drive it with pride mate.
Enjoy the forum and we'll see you on the tracks in a few years.

growler2058
5th March 2013, 09:53 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice
Sorry to hear of your loss mate

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

Bigrig
5th March 2013, 10:01 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Just tap it in ... taaapp it in ....

AB
5th March 2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxgq
5th March 2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks exeryone! Sure am keeping the car, it is well steup.

Hawky
6th March 2013, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

BBBB
6th March 2013, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Max

Maxhead
6th March 2013, 04:07 PM
G;Day and welcome to the forum mate....sorry to hear the circumstances of how you acquired the vehicle..

lorrieandjas
6th March 2013, 04:08 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Condolences for your loss - hopefully the car will bring back fond memories for you mate.

Jas

wildgu6
6th March 2013, 04:09 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

TJsGQ
6th March 2013, 04:43 PM
Good on ya mate..! Could keep that thing forever have a ball with it when u get your license..!!

MEGOMONSTER
6th March 2013, 05:05 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

beaST_01-dell
6th March 2013, 10:07 PM
You have an awesome rig there, drive it with pride!!! And welcome aboard....

happygu
6th March 2013, 10:45 PM
Hi guys, My names max and im 15, your probably wondering why i have a car, I inherited it from my father who had cancer and left us last month, anyway, Its an 89 td42 GQ with a dts turbo, 3 inch exhaust, twin arb lockers with 4:3 diffs, 2" suspensoin and 2" body, 33" bighorns, longrange tank, rear bar, front bar with a low mount 10k warn, and the other usual stuff.

Hi Max,

Sorry to hear about your dad, and I hope that as a family you all pull together through this time.

Nice to hear about the car though, and a great gesture of respect from your dad and family to leave you the car....you need to lock it up till you can legally drive though - we would all hate to hear a story of a young lad who lost his dad young, and didn't make it too.

Best wishes for you and your family, and you aren't too far off getting your L Plates...

Mic

grumbo
7th March 2013, 12:38 PM
Welcome bet you can't wait till you get your licence!!!!!!

Woof
7th March 2013, 03:39 PM
Welcome Max, sorry to hear about your dad mate, sounds like a great GQ there, enjoy

Bloodyaussie
7th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Welcome aboard mate..............

bauer
7th March 2013, 07:37 PM
Gday Max , Lost my mum at 15 from cancer( she only had a Corolla ) so know a bit how you feel . Sounds like a great truck and I'm sure you will have lots of great fun in it and bring back lots of memories of your dad. TB

Dhuck
20th March 2013, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

my third 256
2nd April 2013, 04:21 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen