PDA

View Full Version : Adelaide Members

wildgu6
28th February 2013, 04:29 PM
Afternoon all.
Earn some $$$$ for Easter.
Swivel hubs in need of some urgent TLC.
Are there any Adelaide members out there that have the time, the tools and the know how to do my front swivel hubs, if so can you give me a PM for details. Or alternatively can you suggest somewhere that is reputable and reasonable.

Thanks guys, Cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

Col.T
6th March 2013, 06:42 PM
Pete,
sorry I missed your call. Don't think I could have done much for you anyway. Assume you need special tools and though I'm reasonably set up, sounds out of my range.
The main problem though is I'm between a trip over to K.I. and then to the ladies hairy part of Aus. so wouldn't be available anyway.
Hope you get there mate
regards
Col

wildgu6
6th March 2013, 07:33 PM
Pete,
sorry I missed your call. Don't think I could have done much for you anyway. Assume you need special tools and though I'm reasonably set up, sounds out of my range.
The main problem though is I'm between a trip over to K.I. and then to the ladies hairy part of Aus. so wouldn't be available anyway.
Hope you get there mate
regards
Col

Cheers buddy, No drama. It will get sorted at some stage, maybe not before Easter but will still travel. Only heading to the riverland for a spot of fishing drinking and to try out the camper. Thanks anyway mate.

I reckon I see you on a fairly reg' basis on Churchill/Cavan rd ??? Could be wrong but pretty sure that's the plate I see.

Have a safe enjoyable trip anyway Col and again thanks mate.

Cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

pearcey
6th March 2013, 08:49 PM
Pete how ya going.
Sorry I didn`t see your first post but I know a good guy but he`s at St Marys would ,could be a bit far away .
Known him for about 30 years so he`s the same vintage as me but possibly he wzzks faster LOL
Of to Mexico tomorrow if you want any info post ti up and I`ll phone you
Girls,cars booze and camper trailers Pearcey

wildgu6
6th March 2013, 08:59 PM
Cheers mate, might give you a buzz next week. Get this weekend gone first and WHOO HOO I have 3 days off, that's right I knocked them back for weekend work, need a rest, still suffering from last weekend, must be gettin oldish hahaha. Safe travels mate and don't forget the GGs.

TAPPN OUT

pearcey
6th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Glad to see you made it through albeit suffering HAHA
Looks like it`s going to be warm over there but have acclimatized over the past couple of days but all stripped out and it all starts again Friday
ring any time always on air
Mexico = booze food girls really fast cars and not much sleep Pearcey

wildgu6
6th March 2013, 10:04 PM
Enjoy ya lucky bugga

TAPPN OUT