PDA

View Full Version : GQ wont start at shop had since befor christmas

caza/boots
27th February 2013, 03:29 PM
hi to all im caza my partner is boots Boot has a gq and he killed the motor when he jumped it over six foot its been of the road for two years he has five kids so the seven seater is the go i have been with this man and kids for one year now so i thour i would give him a great chrissy present i bought him a new motor and put in the shop to get running but still havent got it running it motor is in the elc has rewired to get it running but its not it has power computer working fule pump,has spark but week the elc gave up on it its cost me more than i espected i need some advice as what could be going on or how to fix as we need the 4x4 as my two door 4x4 not big enough and is in need of a over hall please help thank u for all your time :1087:

NissanGQ4.2
27th February 2013, 04:58 PM
Hi caza and boots

Although its not mandatory we ask all members to head over to the introduction thread located here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions

and introduce themselves to our friendly community before asking questions, you may find more members would be willing to help out if an introduction is posted.

We are a friendly bunch and like to welcome new members into the community :)

Cheers

Todd

Lieney
27th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Hi,
if possible can you introduce yourself and give us some info on yourself. Where you are and what Patrol and mods you got etc
Heaps of help available here but easier to get assistance by saying hi.
As far as your engine problem goes, there could be a myriad of things so we will need more info.
What does it do, how does it do it etc etc
Maybe I can swap you for your SWB! :-)

GQ TANK
27th February 2013, 10:48 PM
What was the damage

Is it dual fuel

Is it showing the same fault as the old motor

Did it get wet?

my third 256
28th February 2013, 03:32 AM
where are you