PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Iceland!

Ice-Patrol
27th February 2013, 12:31 AM
Had to sign up here after finding this site, really helpful stuff here. Have a td42 N/A in a '94 Y60 car. It's a work in progress, has 38" wheels and i'm fitting an AXT turbo now and have the threads here been very helpful, the users "AB" and "Ynot" have helped me a bunch! Looking forward to use this forum :) ...Jóhann

lorrieandjas
27th February 2013, 12:32 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum - even if your car is upside down!! :)

Jas

Ice-Patrol
27th February 2013, 12:32 AM
well this is awkward.... :)

lorrieandjas
27th February 2013, 12:34 AM
Just teasing mate - looks like a great rig! Where in Iceland are you from - Reyjakic or elsewhere? Probably spelt that wrong too?

Jas

Clunk
27th February 2013, 12:38 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum - even if your car is upside down!! :)

Jas

Well if you were on Johann's side of the world it would be the right way up!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard mate

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk HD

lorrieandjas
27th February 2013, 12:48 AM
Well if you were on Johann's side of the world it would be the right way up!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard mate

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk HD

So who's down-under now! :)

Jas

Ice-Patrol
27th February 2013, 01:11 AM
Ofcourse! I'm "on the other side" from your point of view, so that explains the picture :)

lorrieandjas
27th February 2013, 01:13 AM
Ofcourse! I'm "on the other side" from your point of view, so that explains the picture :)

Hey mate - you're going to fit in well here!

Jas

Ice-Patrol
27th February 2013, 01:15 AM
I live in "Reykjavik" now for i am in school. I'm from a small town on the east coast of iceland where there is plenty of snow for all winter :) Than in the summer time when i'm not at sea, we travel the highlands of iceland which is spectacular experience!

lorrieandjas
27th February 2013, 01:20 AM
Sounds like an awesome place - from what I recall there are no trees in Iceland?

Jas

Ice-Patrol
27th February 2013, 01:25 AM
We have some small forrests, but thats under 1% of the whole terrain here i think. Thanks for great feedback, looking forward to chatting here and giving/receiving good advices.

lorrieandjas
27th February 2013, 01:28 AM
We have some small forrests, but thats under 1% of the whole terrain here i think. Thanks for great feedback, looking forward to chatting here and giving/receiving good advices.

Welcome mate - there are a great bunch of people on here with heaps of advice.

Jas

MEGOMONSTER
27th February 2013, 04:56 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
27th February 2013, 05:49 AM
We are "down under" but not that far,,,,,,lol
Hello and welcome to the forum.

taslucas
27th February 2013, 07:07 AM
Gday mate. Welcome aboard:-).
Plenty to see and do do jump in.
It's always great to see new members from all around the world. Id love to see some photos of the highlands as I imagine it would be truly amazing:-)

FanTapstic!

AB
27th February 2013, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
27th February 2013, 10:33 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Stropp
27th February 2013, 10:43 AM
welcome along, enjoy your stay on the forum.

flashman1207
27th February 2013, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the Forum... good looking rig you got there

wildgu6
27th February 2013, 01:08 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people
Nice rig buddy

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

healy
27th February 2013, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

my third 256
28th February 2013, 02:43 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

zaid-m
28th February 2013, 06:05 AM
Hello Jóhann, welcome to one most friendly forums I've ever joined, this lot are a great bunch, and will help you with any questions that you have. This really is an international forum, although it does have a major Australian presence :)

Bloodyaussie
28th February 2013, 06:56 AM
Welcome aboard mate............

BigRAWesty
28th February 2013, 07:32 AM
Welcome mate.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Ice-Patrol
28th February 2013, 07:46 AM
Thanks you guys.. Really great to be welcomed like that :) From what i can see, there isn't many users here from Iceland so i'll try to create some Thread here to upload some pictures from trips around the highlands. That is when the Rig is ready and Rocking :)

BigRAWesty
28th February 2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks you guys.. Really great to be welcomed like that :) From what i can see, there isn't many users here from Iceland so i'll try to create some Thread here to upload some pictures from trips around the highlands. That is when the Rig is ready and Rocking :)

Top idea. Throw up a build thread while your doing the patrol up, over in the members ride section.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

cr31
1st March 2013, 09:57 PM
Welcome aboard friend.