PDA

View Full Version : New Member from the Philippines

raneydelrey
5th December 2010, 10:42 PM
Hi, I am Raney from the Philippines. I am not so sure if the site and the forums is for Aussies who owns a patrol but I would like to know more people from the down under and learn a thing or two about nissan patrol. I own a Nissan Patrol 2006 GU Y61, all stock and no modifications yet. here in the Philippines Patrol is considered as luxury and you don't get the tires all muddy, in Aussie it is a rugged tough vehicle I hope I can learn and get acquanted with you.

AB
5th December 2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Raney. This forum is for everyone around the world mate so please feel free to ask any questions!

Bigrig
5th December 2010, 10:56 PM
G'day Raney, welcome sa forum. Marami ng useul impormasyon sa dito, at ng maraming mabubuting tao na tutulong sa iyo sa lahat ng oras.

I hope that came out right!!!! All the best mate.

AB
5th December 2010, 11:00 PM
^
What he said...lol

YNOT
5th December 2010, 11:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Raney,

G'day Raney, welcome sa forum. Marami ng useul impormasyon sa dito, at ng maraming mabubuting tao na tutulong sa iyo sa lahat ng oras.

I hope that came out right!!!! All the best mate.
That's getting a bit personal isn't it???

Tony

raneydelrey
5th December 2010, 11:07 PM
Thank you to all... Sir Bigrig, Nice words, for a while I thought you are a filipino hehehe

@ Sir Ynot - Thanks Moderatror

To everyone will ask in advance for forgiveness if my english will not be at par with Aussie English thank you

Finly Owner
6th December 2010, 12:14 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Mate.
You will fit in fine here. Just ask questions and anwers will be given if possible.

Tim

patch697
8th December 2010, 02:01 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

raneydelrey
9th December 2010, 09:13 PM
HI Patch - Thanks Friend it is fun here and lots to learn but how i wish there is a way to be familiar with parts of the patrol in every aspect

Maxhead
10th December 2010, 06:28 PM
G'Day Raneydelrey, welcome to the forum mate. Hope you enjoy

NissanGQ4.2
10th December 2010, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Raney,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has to offer

Cheers

Todd

Woof
10th December 2010, 10:00 PM
Welcome Raney, enjoy the forum mate..................they're are a lot of Patrols in Australia that don't get mud on the tyres as wellhttp://209.85.48.9/1806/9/emo/nod.gif

Rapson
12th December 2010, 09:39 PM
Welcome,
I am still new to this forum but already have had heaps of good advice from the members here, post a question and there is a quick responce with good info.
Enjoy!