PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sweden!

drjohan
24th February 2013, 09:21 AM
Missed this introduction-part but here it comes!

Living in Sweden and goes hunting as often as the family can spare me the time! Since I needed a proper vehicle the decision wasn't hard. Bought a GU Y61 ZD30 -03 and been in love with it ever since. It recently reached 270.000 km. A lot of good reading at this forum!!

AB
24th February 2013, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Bigrig
24th February 2013, 09:34 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Just tap it in ... taaapp it in ....

drjohan
24th February 2013, 09:40 AM
By misstake my tap'ing started a bit before me introducing myself.. OOps.... I do have questions about VNT Rod's etc. in the "Engine-section''.
You people in Australia are really lucky having that many Patrols around! Thats Not the case in Sweden...

growler2058
24th February 2013, 10:14 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

threedogs
24th February 2013, 11:11 AM
Hello and welcome, plenty of tips and info here for you,
great bunch of ppl too. Jump in anytime and enjoy

nickpeacock36
24th February 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome mate
I work for a Swedish company here in Aus. Alimak Hek in Skeleftea. I may have spelt the town name wrong.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

MEGOMONSTER
24th February 2013, 01:46 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

BigRAWesty
24th February 2013, 04:58 PM
Welcome mate. Enjoy the place. Lots of info

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Maxhead
24th February 2013, 06:00 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

flashman1207
24th February 2013, 06:07 PM
Welcome.... are Patrol parts expensive in Sweden? If so, do you import them?

zaid-m
25th February 2013, 03:35 AM
Hello drjohan, welcome to one most friendly forums I've ever joined, this lot are a great bunch, and will help you with any questions that you have. This really is an international forum, although it does have a major Australian presence :)

drjohan
25th February 2013, 06:03 AM
->Nickpeacock: I can se that it's a company producing constructionplatforms of different kinds. Skellefteċ is located in the northern part of Sweden, really cold and snowy this time of the year!!

->flashman1207: Yes, the parts are epensive just because there are so few of them here :-( Until now I havent had to fix my Patrol what so ever (apart from brakes etc which is aftermarket brands as Brembo etc.). Right now I´m in the process to fix my car that suddenly lost all its power. In that process I unfortunately blew my actuator-bell for my VNT turbo. SO that discussion is under "Engine" at this forum. To find a MAF I´ve used one from a Nissan Maxima 2001 ;-) The price from the Nissandealer for a OEM-one was 5.000SEK which is 780 AUD.........so yes, its expensive over here. It´s not like in Australia where you are a bunch of people driving this monsters...

fracster
25th February 2013, 06:05 AM
Welcome mate, I love Sweden, only been a couple of times, but I like it.

Great bunch on here, very helpful and some of them have a sense of humour............:harhar:

healy
25th February 2013, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Miketech
25th February 2013, 10:46 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum