PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Roger

Roger
4th December 2010, 02:33 PM
1. Roger
Roger - 4th December 2010

Hi,
I'm Roger, new to this forum so apologies for not doing an intro first up. Bought my Patrol recently and like all 2nd hand vehicles had to start ironing out problems. Replaced the turbo (expensive) and now trying to find out why its still exhausting white smoke.
Getting ready to go on the road with new caravan I built. Hope to have problems solved so no breakdowns on the road.
Regards to all members.

NissanGQ4.2
4th December 2010, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the forum Rodger

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can

What suburb in WA are you from???? Lots of WA members on here

Enjoy the forum and what it has to offer

Cheers

Todd

wildgu6
4th December 2010, 03:27 PM
Welcome to Trol town Rog'.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Woof
4th December 2010, 06:56 PM
Welcome Roger, enjoy the forum mate.....hopefully someone here will have some idea of your white smoke issue.
We would love to see some photos of your Patrol & caravan mate if you have some..

AB
4th December 2010, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Rojer, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

You may get a better response by asking any questions under their categories as a lot of people don't read the intros section.

Cheers

Andy

Roger
4th December 2010, 07:24 PM
Nice to hear from you Todd. I am in Bassendean in WA, close to the city.

Woof
4th December 2010, 07:47 PM
Hey Roger, check this club out mate http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc you never know there may be a few members of this club on this forumhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Bigrig
4th December 2010, 09:03 PM
G'day mate - posted a response to your white smoke problem in the other thread - welcome aboard and plenty of useful information on the forum given by a great bunch of people. Throw a few piccies of your rig up in the members ride section as we never get bored of looking at other people's vehicles!!! All the best.

Finly Owner
4th December 2010, 09:07 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House. As said we love pics..

Tim

DX grunt
4th December 2010, 09:12 PM
Nice to hear from you Todd. I am in Bassendean in WA, close to the city.

G'day Roger.

Welcome to the forum. A Bassendean Boy.....Rolf Harris country. lol

Great to have you here. There's quite a few members on here that also belong to a local Perth club called Western Patrol Club.

Feel free to jump on the website and have a look, or even join.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

lthall
5th December 2010, 04:32 PM
Hi Roger, I helped my brother rebuild his gooseneck trailer. Masive job! Turned out really well though.

Got any photoes of the rig?

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:11 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.