PDA

View Full Version : New to the scene

cocoelguapo
22nd February 2013, 09:41 PM
Hi to all.
Please don't shoot me but I've bought a Maverick :tongue:
I've been wanting to get into a 4WD and 4WD-ing in general since going to a national park with family and being restricted to the "paved" ways lol.
I chose the Maverick cause I know it's rebadged patrol so I get the reliability but I am a Ford man through and through so...
As the title says I am only new and honing my skills on different terrains. In the near future I'd be keen on getting out with a few people and possibly learning a bit about driving on different terrains.
The rig is pretty stock other than a bulbar and driving lights.
Anyhow, if you have any questions just ask.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd February 2013, 10:04 PM
Hope you stick around after you get them manuals

Lot more knowledge on here than what any manual will give you

Cheers

Todd

MudRunnerTD
22nd February 2013, 10:08 PM
Hi Coco,

Welcome to the forum mate,

Please try a little harder with your other posts please your starting to look like a Spammer

If your after the manuals then they will be available soon enough. Dragging up all the photo threads and posting simple responses without thought will just piss people off mate.

Welcome to the forum.

AB
22nd February 2013, 10:11 PM
Just go welcome some other members mate.

MEGOMONSTER
22nd February 2013, 10:32 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Bigrig
22nd February 2013, 11:32 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

I'd Tap That ... Elbows, Wrists and Fists!!!! And Phil Collins is a Paper Drummer!!!

growler2058
23rd February 2013, 07:00 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

Maxhead
23rd February 2013, 07:02 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
23rd February 2013, 07:04 AM
Welcome to the forum great tips and info
@ BigRig new Avatar is Gold lol

my third 256
23rd February 2013, 07:45 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

BigRAWesty
23rd February 2013, 12:51 PM
Welcome mate. No harm done with the mavvie... There badged Nissan underneath...

Good to hear your starting small. You'll be surprised at what the patrol can do with a good set of AT tyres and a 2" lift... They are built tough and built for off road.. so don't be afraid to try something once out with mate.. the only way to find its limits is get stuck... :D
What donk it is sporting?
Enjoy it mate.
Cheers

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)