PDA

View Full Version : G`day from WA

chrysler
20th February 2013, 10:50 AM
hi fellas
I`m Rob form Geraldton wa,love my nissans sunk in 4.9 mt tide (riteoff) ,rolled the 03 while camping(well the son did:frown:) got another .07 camping fishing 4x4 ...had the 4x4 since i was 15 ..the wife and our 4 boys love getting out there and testing.about to do the shift to karratha next week ...mud my achiles heal.but any way want to post and ask some questions about my 07 slug:tongue:

AB
20th February 2013, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

chrysler
20th February 2013, 11:19 AM
g`day AB
do i have to put my Q in a certain part of the forum newbie when it comes to this..I have a prob with take off lag 07 3lt ddti auto..have been reading quite a bit on the forum about MAF .do you guys think i should start here??

Bloodyaussie
20th February 2013, 11:25 AM
Welcome aboard mate...............

chrysler
20th February 2013, 11:59 AM
cheers guys thanx for the welcome an hope you can steer me in the right direction

DX grunt
20th February 2013, 12:28 PM
G'day 'Rob

Welcome to the forum and glad another Sandgroper could join us.

I think the 4wd club up there is the Red Dirt 4wd club, if you're interested.

Take care up there and all the best with the move.

Rossco

threedogs
20th February 2013, 12:37 PM
Hello and welcome jump in any time and enjoy

93patrol
20th February 2013, 12:45 PM
g'day rob hope you enjoy the top end.

if you chasing advice have a look in the search bar in the forum and you might find some questions you have already answered also check out the engine and driveline threads they might point you in the right direction, this part is more of a welcome mat and intro to who you are and what you drive if you are having dramas go to the help section they should be able to help you navigate the forum

BigRAWesty
20th February 2013, 12:52 PM
g`day AB
do i have to put my Q in a certain part of the forum newbie when it comes to this..I have a prob with take off lag 07 3lt ddti auto..have been reading quite a bit on the forum about MAF .do you guys think i should start here??

Welcome mate. Sounds like your a patrol killer.. :p hopefully onto a goodie now..
Anyway, yea jump in and post your question in the appreciate section, but use the search function for questions because 99.99999999% of questions have answers in here somewhere...

Enjoy mate.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

growler2058
20th February 2013, 12:52 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

wildgu6
20th February 2013, 01:07 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

MEGOMONSTER
20th February 2013, 04:23 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

my third 256
21st February 2013, 05:41 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Maxhead
21st February 2013, 05:20 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

healy
22nd February 2013, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

lorrieandjas
22nd February 2013, 12:52 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum!

Jas

Bigrig
22nd February 2013, 05:02 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

I'd Tap That!!