PDA

View Full Version : brief intro from mackay

nissafari patregal
3rd December 2010, 05:45 PM
g'day. live in FNQ and love my 05 ST trayback. has bugger all kays and will likely get very few more as i mainly ride bikes. great long run hauler and the best hi-clearance single turbo gt-r godzilla i'll ever have. might do a bit of lurking around here if thats ok and may have the odd query or two.

thanks for your time, glen.

Bigrig
3rd December 2010, 06:15 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Plenty of useful information on here provided by a great bunch of people. A good laugh to be had too, so feel free to get involved in the chats. Throw some pics of your rig up in the members ride section if you get a chance as we never get bored of seeing another patrol!!!

wildgu6
3rd December 2010, 06:30 PM
Hey Glen,Welcome to Trol town.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

big_fletch
3rd December 2010, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, plenty of great people on here and always willing to help out :bigthumbup:

DX grunt
3rd December 2010, 07:18 PM
G'day Glen

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

ross
DX grunt

Woof
3rd December 2010, 07:57 PM
Welcome Glen, enjoy the forum mate

AB
3rd December 2010, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Glen, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

NissanGQ4.2
3rd December 2010, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, what type of bikes???? I love bikes :)

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can :)

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

NissanGQ4.2
3rd December 2010, 09:29 PM
P.S: Added you to our members map, just PM me if you want to be removed

Bellos
4th December 2010, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Glen

nissafari patregal
4th December 2010, 11:16 AM
thanks fellas.

this is a quick shot of "patricia the patrollop" and some of the fleet. clocked 20 kays short of 4000 on her last (probably "last" too. i hate cities) major roadtrip down to brisbane, the gold and sunshine coasts, and tamworth.

she's ex nhulunbuy and the beautiful red dirt is still all through it. had a few minor issues with it but nothing that north jacklin was ever any use with. theres a good dealership in proserpine thankfully and i'm ex Emerald DC (one time and only brief thank christ) motors so theres not much i won't tackle myself.

also into old wogboxes so thats why the AP6 wagon badge is on the tailgate. only other mods are a hino ranger in dash cupholder i bought cheap and adapted after a stocktake, and twin centura low-high tone horns as the factory beeper was a tad too effeminate for my tastes.

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 11:26 AM
G'day Glen

Welcome to the forum mate

lthall
5th December 2010, 05:34 PM
Hi mackay, good to see you on the forum

patch697
8th December 2010, 02:10 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.