PDA

View Full Version : Don't Know My Patrol

aquaterraglen
17th February 2013, 02:13 PM
Hello to everyone! I just bought a 1991 4x4 Patrol Manual Trans., Turbo Charged. One thing is, it has a tank at the back (a container for water? perhaps fuel?). What is the category of this patrol? Does it belong to "GQ"? Is it a military issue? One recognizable feature is the side mirrors having a stainless body (cover). What is the specific model or make of this Nissan Patol? Thanks.

threedogs
17th February 2013, 02:20 PM
All the info you need is on alloy plate on firewall, take a pic or repeat it here some one will decipher for you

Bloodyaussie
17th February 2013, 02:21 PM
Welcome aboard mate.......

aquaterraglen
17th February 2013, 03:23 PM
Thanks threedogs & bloodyaussie! I am begining to like this... I'm from the Philippines. I crave to go to Australia someday and see The Great Barrrier Reef and the big red ayer's rock! More power!!!

growler2058
17th February 2013, 03:27 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Maxhead
17th February 2013, 03:32 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
17th February 2013, 05:48 PM
Welcome aboard........ Wel the only thing that we can tell you.... You definitely have a GQ, as for the rest, we'll need the vin code

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

MEGOMONSTER
17th February 2013, 06:13 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

GU_Nemesis
17th February 2013, 10:21 PM
Welcome aboard mate :)

Scotty

healy
18th February 2013, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

happygu
18th February 2013, 05:05 PM
Pictures will help too.....

Welcome aboard

threedogs
18th February 2013, 05:09 PM
Where we up to,,,,,,,,,,,,,, take pic of VIN plate and 100% someone will tell you what you have and where it was built

Morton
18th February 2013, 08:40 PM
welcome mate, enjoy the site, cya on the tracks sometime

mudski
19th February 2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks threedogs & bloodyaussie! I am begining to like this... I'm from the Philippines. I crave to go to Australia someday and see The Great Barrrier Reef and the big red ayer's rock! More power!!!
Both overrated bud. A giant rock stuck in red dirt and some pretty fishes in sea water. Hehe... Come to the Victorian high country, thats the place to be...Welcome too...

wildgu6
19th February 2013, 04:28 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

That big red rock will just suck the life out of you when you climb it,

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT