PDA

View Full Version : GQ ignition barrel diagram

Winnie
15th February 2013, 05:15 PM
Hey guys, wiring up a turbo timer on the new rig and need to know where the constant power going into the barrel, and ignition wire coming out of the barrel are.

Cheers!

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2013, 05:44 PM
You do realise after 25 posts you can download the manual with the electrical section in it *LMAO*

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2013, 05:58 PM
TB42 and TD 42 must be the same as there is now wiring diagram that I can see in the manual for the TD42

I'm sure Rodney ( Yendor ) will be able to set me straight when he see's your post

Winnie
15th February 2013, 06:00 PM
I do now.....

Bloodyaussie
15th February 2013, 06:14 PM
You do realise after 25 posts you can download the manual with the electrical section in it *LMAO*

Ba ha ha ha...gold!!!!!!

Yendor
15th February 2013, 09:14 PM
The wire colours at the ignition switch are the same anyway.

Winnie
15th February 2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks Rodney, this one's a job for the pros I think!

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2013, 09:35 PM

what do you mean thanks Rodney, I was the one that told you 2 download the manual, I was the one to take time out from drinking my beer to look in the said manual for the wiring diagram.......I posted the pic up, and just because I didn't know if it applied to you hunk of junk TD42 is really no reason to not thank me for all my hard work!!!!! *LMAO*

who needs professionals???, just stick ur tongue on the wires, if it hurts you have power................even I know that

Winnie
15th February 2013, 09:48 PM
To be honest I didn't even see your picture.... Thanks Toddie!

Clunk
15th February 2013, 09:55 PM
what do you mean thanks Rodney, I was the one that told you 2 download the manual, I was the one to take time out from drinking my beer to look in the said manual for the wiring diagram.......I posted the pic up, and just because I didn't know if it applied to you hunk of junk TD42 is really no reason to not thank me for all my hard work!!!!! *LMAO*

who needs professionals???, just stick ur tongue on the wires, if it hurts you have power................even I know that

Have to agree with you there mate..... Way too many young ungrateful td42 owners on here.......... All you ever here is "I want this, I want that, I want it now, just gimme gimme gimme"..... :D

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Winnie
15th February 2013, 09:57 PM
Back in your box you.....

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2013, 10:03 PM
To be honest I didn't even see your picture.... Thanks Toddie!

yeh sure, 2 late 2 be s!cking up, if your thread "Well well well... Winnie has done it... He's bought a TD42!" should somehow manage to disappear overnight..........I had nothing to do with it ok *LMAO*

Winnie
15th February 2013, 10:07 PM
That's okay it would get rid of the 4 pages of talk About rotaries and mini ABs

Alitis007
15th February 2013, 10:08 PM
What turbo timer did you get?? I would of just gone sick with the test light found a constant wire, checked its voltage with a voltmeter and Bob's your auntie!

Alitis007
15th February 2013, 10:09 PM
yeh sure, 2 late 2 be s!cking up, if your thread "Well well well... Winnie has done it... He's bought a TD42!" should somehow manage to disappear overnight..........I had nothing to do with it ok *LMAO*

Just leave the rotary stuff!! Lol

Alitis007
15th February 2013, 10:09 PM
That's okay it would get rid of the 4 pages of talk About rotaries and mini ABs

You couldn't handle a rotary mate lol

Clunk
15th February 2013, 11:12 PM
Back in your box you.....

Oh spank me big boy. :fish:

Yendor
16th February 2013, 10:15 AM

I think you could manage it, most basic timers are only 3 wires and an earth wire.

If you want to have a crack at it, I'm more then happy to help you.

Winnie
16th February 2013, 10:18 AM
This timer is just 3 wires, constant power, ignition and earth. I got a wiring diagram off Bogaard. I do like to do things myself but not really confident in tackling this one. Thanks though mate!