PDA

View Full Version : Forum has been upgraded - Discussions thread

AB
15th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Any discussions can be put here.....

Hi folks,

I have just doubled up the memory capacity of the forum. I never thought we would ever reach the limit of the plan we are currently on but after seeing those double posts this week I just confirmed that we are now at our limit with the resources of our server.

In fact we are smashing it!!!!

Just looked at the stats on the forum and we are getting around 115,000 visitors each month from all parts of the world so we have certainly grown in the last 12 months to ridiculous numbers.....Bloody popular these Patrols....LMAO

Anyways, the forum should run a lot faster now, I can already see It's running great and hopefully the double post issue goes away too but I'll do some tests this weekend.

Any issues, let me know!!!

lorrieandjas
15th February 2013, 10:55 AM
Hey AB - seems faster from my side and haven't had any issues to report - will let you know if I bump into anything!

Jas

AB
15th February 2013, 10:56 AM
Should of done this months ago mate....lol

Running like a dream now!!!!

Bob
15th February 2013, 11:01 AM
Any funds required to cover it ??????????????????

AB
15th February 2013, 11:02 AM
Any funds required to cover it ??????????????????

It costs a bit more mate but no funds needed thanks Bob.....And yes, I mean that!!!!.....LMAO

Maxhead
15th February 2013, 11:05 AM
WOW, its so bloody fast I just traveled into the next millennium and back......lol

Good jib as always AB, my shout next meet-up!!!

Sir Roofy
15th February 2013, 11:08 AM
Its running better thanks ab you sure we cant help out

AB
15th February 2013, 11:12 AM
All good thanks Roofy, I created this mess so.....lol

taslucas
15th February 2013, 11:46 AM
Just put a beer in the post for you....lol

FanTapstic!

BigRAWesty
15th February 2013, 12:16 PM
Hi guys. Had mudnut call me Wednesday. He had 2 computers shat themselves while trying to log on..
Dunno if its coincidence or.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

AB
15th February 2013, 12:25 PM
Hi guys. Had mudnut call me Wednesday. He had 2 computers shat themselves while trying to log on..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

No, that is not related to the forum. The forum can not harm computers unless you download something from this site but I can assure you that the links to the manuals and anything "I" have posted on the forum to download direct from the forum istelf is all clean.

I cannot control what people post and the links they put on here to direct you to other sites which may have malicious software though. Although all care is taken to moderate what gets posted here of course.

BigRAWesty
15th February 2013, 12:32 PM
No, that is not related to the forum. The forum can not harm computers unless you download something from this site but I can assure you that the links to the manuals and anything "I" have posted on the forum to download direct from the forum istelf is all clean.

I cannot control what people post and the links they put on here to direct you to other sites which may have malicious software though. Although all care is taken to moderate what gets posted here of course.

Yea I didn't think anything could happen. From what he told me he just logged on..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

rusty_nail
15th February 2013, 01:21 PM
running like a dream mate! thanks alot for your efforts! i promise ill come to one of your meetups one day and shout ya a beer

taslucas
15th February 2013, 02:54 PM

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

A coincidence that mudnut rang you when he was in the sh!t?? Nah probably not haha

FanTapstic!

fracster
15th February 2013, 03:17 PM
A lot faster now mate, top banana.

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2013, 03:24 PM
Good job AB thanks for listening. Admin and Mods that listen!! Wow! Crazy world we live in!

NP99
15th February 2013, 03:44 PM
Appreciated.......

Bloodyaussie
15th February 2013, 03:58 PM
Good job AB thanks for listening. Admin and Mods that listen!! Wow! Crazy world we live in!

Sorry I am confused.... should it be jobs for boys only and ignore the rest of us peasants!!!

Running well mate......

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2013, 04:33 PM
Sorry I am confused.... should it be jobs for boys only and ignore the rest of us peasants!!!

Running well mate......

Nay mate I was patting him on the back And telling everyone how good the Mods are! Hang on a sec? I'm a Mod?

Bloodyaussie
15th February 2013, 05:52 PM
You wanker Darren!!!!!!

I feel some mod hugs coming on?

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2013, 06:39 PM
Still as slow as a turtle for me :(:(:(

I really think its time to upgrade the Mods Internet connection plans, any chance 2 upgrade me from current turtle wireless plan to a new NBN plan please boss???????????????

Winnie
15th February 2013, 06:53 PM
It was never slow to me? Well, all web pages are slow to me, stupid outback Internet. But it was never differ to any other websites.