PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on board

dipatbun
13th February 2013, 06:36 PM
Hi All

My name is Dianne. I am from Bunbury in WA. Hubby brought the 99 GU Patrol back in 2001. We are caravaners and did a lap around Australia 10 years ago and now we are touring around TAS and VIC again.

I came to this site because we had a problem with our Patrol and wanted recommendation where to take it in Melbourne (thanks Mudski). Hubby had previously registered on this site, but forgot his logon details .. lol. Was quicker for me to register than for him to sort out his logon.

We are currently in Deloraine, Tassie. Hubby is a trout fisherman, so he is cruising the lakes fishing. If any members have any suggestions for good fly fishing spots, he would love to know about them. We are in Tassie until mid April 2013.

I used to do a lot of hard core 4WDing in my younger days, but now we are more into touring with a bit of exploring on the side.

threedogs
13th February 2013, 06:44 PM
Hello and welcome for all things tassie you need taslucas, he cant be too far away
funny to how the years dont make bog holes excting anymore lol

Bloodyaussie
13th February 2013, 07:03 PM
Welcome aboard mate.........................

AB
13th February 2013, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

growler2058
13th February 2013, 07:30 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

BigRAWesty
13th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Welcome guys.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

wildgu6
13th February 2013, 09:23 PM
G'day Di' & hubby, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people,
There's a few Tasweigens regulars on here, hope they can help out with some goods spots.

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

MEGOMONSTER
13th February 2013, 10:40 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Maxhead
14th February 2013, 01:12 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

healy
14th February 2013, 03:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

pathfinder
14th February 2013, 11:00 PM
Welcome to all fellow caravaners. Hope to catch you around the traps

my third 256
15th February 2013, 04:39 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Morton
18th February 2013, 08:18 PM
welcome mate, enjoy the site, cya on the tracks sometime