PDA

View Full Version : HI From the Blue Mountains

Remmy
13th February 2013, 02:29 PM
Hi All

Joined up today after writing off my 4X4 on the weekend and was thinking of getting a Patrol next, and this looks like a great place to search for info but I'll just use the search function first. Don't have great loads of experience 4wding but I make up for it with enthusiasm. Reason I need a 4x4 is I like to get out hunting and exploring our great country and for that you need a 4x4. Not to mention that the wife and I use it to get away from the kids.

Im sure I will have some questions but for now I'm happy to keep reading. Any questions please ask. And when I finally get a Patrol I'll start looking for other Patrol owners around the area to catch up with and run some tracks.

Keep up the good work here.

Cheers

Remmy:SNruQWn369624407:

MEGOMONSTER
13th February 2013, 02:34 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
13th February 2013, 02:44 PM
Hi Remmy sounds like a great reason to buy a troll Jump in anytime and enjoy.
heaps of info and tips here, enjoy

wildgu6
13th February 2013, 04:03 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

Bloodyaussie
13th February 2013, 04:22 PM
Welcome aboard mate...............

NissanGQ4.2
13th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Remmy,

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can

Where about's in the Blue Mountains are you located, I'm in lower Blue Mountains @ Warrimoo.

Cheers

Todd

krbrooking
13th February 2013, 05:52 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard best forum out.

growler2058
13th February 2013, 06:16 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

Remmy
13th February 2013, 06:17 PM
Hi Todd

Just around the corner... Springwood.

Cheers

Jas

NissanGQ4.2
13th February 2013, 06:59 PM
Know that place well, rented there for just under a year before buying in Warrimoo.

Good luck with the Patrol hunting Jas, If you ever want to drop in for a beer and talk Patrol stuff feel free to PM me at any time.

Cheers

Todd

AB
13th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Maxhead
14th February 2013, 01:13 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

healy
14th February 2013, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

pathfinder
15th February 2013, 12:07 AM
Hi All

Joined up today after writing off my 4X4 on the weekend and was thinking of getting a Patrol next, and this looks like a great place to search for info but I'll just use the search function first. Don't have great loads of experience 4wding but I make up for it with enthusiasm. Reason I need a 4x4 is I like to get out hunting and exploring our great country and for that you need a 4x4. Not to mention that the wife and I use it to get away from the kids.

Im sure I will have some questions but for now I'm happy to keep reading. Any questions please ask. And when I finally get a Patrol I'll start looking for other Patrol owners around the area to catch up with and run some tracks.

Keep up the good work here.

Cheers

Remmy:SNruQWn369624407:

What happened to write the last one off? I trust everyone is OK

79raven
15th February 2013, 12:42 AM
Im at Lawson. Good to see some Patrol owners on here in one of the best bush settings in the world lol

my third 256
15th February 2013, 04:27 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Morton
18th February 2013, 08:16 PM
welcome mate, enjoy the site, cya on the tracks sometime