PDA

View Full Version : Does NP.com.au need this??

Alitis007
12th February 2013, 10:41 AM
Hi every one! I was talking with a mate of mine who deals with EFI parts like injectors, fuel pumps and all sorts of performance parts and i was telling him about the forum, any way we had a thought that if there was a need on the forum to have a supplier that sells these sorts of products for all makes and models. He deals with Bosh, Denso, Delphi, Sard, Walbro, Autometer, Turbo smart and Garrett just to name a few.

So if there is genuine interest i could organize something and get the ball rolling.

Cheers!!!

wildgu6
12th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Always handy to have a good vendor onboard, might not be a retirement plan but well worth getting him signed up I reckon.

TAPPN OUT

Alitis007
12th February 2013, 11:01 AM
I will be dealing with every one because he's pretty busy and a few of the members have met me already and its not like he's will be trying to get rich either. It will be more like giving people who arnt in the industry a chance to save a bit of coin so they can get other goodies lol plus some retailers charge thru the nose anyway.

And i didn't mention he does do some diesel stuff aswell like DTS turbo kits.

threedogs
12th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Sounds like a good plan to me, will need a list of available parts, then they can PM you for pricing

stevogq
12th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Come in handy that's for sure
cheers stevo.

Bigrig
12th February 2013, 11:50 AM
Absolutely cannot be a bad thing mate - tell him to go for it and set up a vendors thread. I'll be first off the rank for an extra injector setup to get the water meth injection installed in the coming weeks.

I'd Tap That!!

Alitis007
12th February 2013, 02:04 PM
Ok well i'm going to talk to him this arvo, heres another idea because of postage of some things is expensive so i'm thinking, the buyer gets a quote then gives that to me with a part number and i'll try and beat the price ?? Yeh / no? Thoughts??

Clunk
12th February 2013, 05:32 PM
All sounds good to me, never hurts to have another avenue for parts

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Bloodyaussie
12th February 2013, 07:37 PM
Unless those parts turn and hurt you!!!!!!!! shut up I know....... back into my box!!

Alitis007
12th February 2013, 11:28 PM
Only if they get thrown at you