PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

dazmicho
1st December 2010, 10:37 PM
G'day all,

I am new to this forum obviously.

I have a 2004 GU Ute. These forums seem to be the best place to find and share information so why not join.

DX grunt
1st December 2010, 10:41 PM
G'day all,

I am new to this forum obviously.

I have a 2004 GU Ute. so why not join.

Exactly! G'day mate. I own a 2005 GU ute, so welcome, brother. Lots of people here to help you. It'd be great to hear a bit more about your ute, plans, etc. After 25 posts you'll automatically get access to a manual, so keep talking. lol

What state in oz is Stockrington?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

big_fletch
1st December 2010, 10:41 PM
That's the spirit mate Haha.. this is the best forum around.. would love to see some pics of ya patrol in the members ride area.. welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
1st December 2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome to Nissans Nut House, and why not indeed. You can only gain by sticking around.

Tim

AB
2nd December 2010, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
2nd December 2010, 05:55 PM
Welcome to Trol town buddy.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Sharing is caring, on ya buddy

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

NissanGQ4.2
2nd December 2010, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum dazmicho

Great bunch of guys n girls on here always willing to help out where they can

Have added u 2 our Google Earth members map, hope u don't mind, just PM me if u want 2 be removed.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

dazmicho
2nd December 2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks all.

Stockrington is in NSW near newcastle on the east coast.

My patrol has just been lifted with a 5 inch lift from Superior Engineering. Pretty easy kit to put in. I have gone for the drop boxes and i would recommend them over the castor plates any day. Still only have 33" tyres. but looking to put some new maxxis trepadors on equivalent size to 35" on 16" rims. i think they ar 305/75 16s or something like that. I will get some photos up soon.

You guys seem to be a passionate group of nissan owners, that is great, i hope i can offer something to this site as well.

Woof
3rd December 2010, 07:16 PM
Welcome Daz, enjoy the forum mate, chuck so photos up if you have any, we likey photos.

Bellos
4th December 2010, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the forum dazmicho

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:27 AM
Welcome onboard mate, enjoy the forum

lthall
5th December 2010, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum dazmicho.

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:10 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.