PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: MQ Patrol for Pat Callinans 4x4 Adventure DVD

AB
11th February 2013, 02:53 PM
Hi All,

Do you own an MQ (preferably SWB)?

I have been approached by someone who is putting together a DVD on classic 4x4s for Pat Callinan's 4x4 Adventures.

They are after an MQ Patrol (preferably SWB) for their DVD.

They will be filming at Jimna, QLD on 28th-30th March.

If this is you then please PM me and I will send you the email address for the person to get in contact with.

Best of luck!

Ben-e-boy
11th February 2013, 03:25 PM
MQ MAD might know someone, He is in that area.

AB
11th February 2013, 07:17 PM
Bumping this up for the night visitors....

AB
13th February 2013, 07:29 PM
Bump this up....No one has contacted me yet, not a bad opportunity if you have an MQ and live around that area....

NissanGQ4.2
13th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Even if I had one I wouldn't do any favours for Pat, don't you think that considering we use to live on the same street and that we still wave to each other every couple of days when we cross paths that he would kinda just rig his own comp so I could win the GU and camping trailer???? I mean that's not to much to ask is it???? *LMAO*

taslucas
13th February 2013, 09:00 PM
I've got an MQ swb but unfortunately it's my beat up
bog b!!ch lol. Id love to see a mint example though so I hope someone steps up:-)

FanTapstic!

mudski
14th February 2013, 07:21 PM
If you asked this 15 years ago I would have driven up to QLD tonight. Damn you time machine...

AB
14th February 2013, 08:07 PM
I know we don't have a lot of mq members but not one pm from anyone in that area suprises me.

NissanGQ4.2
14th February 2013, 08:17 PM
Maybe send MQ MAD a PM just in case he has missed the thread

MQ MAD
15th February 2013, 03:09 PM
Maybe send MQ MAD a PM just in case he has missed the thread

Theres not many i know who still have these oldies , theyve moved onto the GQs
I do know a few with them,but they are a far far distance
Put something on P4x4,in the MQ/MK section, theres a few brissie lads with them,but the good ones arent stock, there seriously worked over