PDA

View Full Version : big hi from dalby qld

justrocho
1st December 2010, 07:40 PM
hi all been on a couple of times and love the site . very helpfull. I will be needing the help to as i just bought a gu zd30lol so much bad news about them but im starting from scratch so hopfully i get it right. i bought mine already detenated. im in the process of rebuilding the motor that had 2 cracked pistons. the cracks started at the edge of the combustion chamber heading out.i have been told this is extreame cooling from over fueling and have been advised to overhaul the fuel pump and injectors.am still lookink at the egr system for modifing. top job to all involved andrew

YNOT
1st December 2010, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Andrew.

If you put the word "grenade" into the search box in the red tool bar (top of page) you'll find heaps of information on why ZD30's detonate. Also have a look for the reference document.

Tony

AB
1st December 2010, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
1st December 2010, 08:22 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Plenty of useful information and great people on the forum, and a good laugh to be had, so feel free to get involved in the chats. Don't forget to throw some pics of your rig up in the members ride section!! Enjoy.

Finly Owner
1st December 2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome to Nissans Nut House Andrew. Plenty of info and advice here

Tim

DX grunt
1st December 2010, 11:05 PM
G'day Andrew

Welcome to the Forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:17 AM
G'Day Andrew, welcome mate

lthall
5th December 2010, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the forum justrocho.

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:05 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.