PDA

View Full Version : 23rd Feb day out anyone??

Pages : 1 [2]

Winnie
24th February 2013, 10:21 AM
Next trip should be an overnighter!

growler2058
24th February 2013, 10:23 AM
Next trip should be an overnighter!

Rekon youll find ya strides easier? hahhahahaha

Winnie
24th February 2013, 10:25 AM
Won't have an issue if you're not there mate!

MudRunnerTD
24th February 2013, 10:37 AM
Looks great guys, nice one.

Healy have you figured out what's wrong with your car mate? Seriously 1 wheel working only? Very odd? The LSD in the back should be better than that for a start! The front could be a couple of things but a broken axle sounds like the likely problem.

Plasnart has a pair of spare CVs and axles for a GU sitting in his shed mate. Was it making much noise? Send me a pm mate happy to have a chat about it.

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 10:40 AM
It was not one wheel working.. the LSD was not working as drive was going to whatever wheel had the least resistance.....

Gave myself RSI from that bloody write up!!!!

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 10:56 AM
It was not one wheel working.. the LSD was not working as drive was going to whatever wheel had the least resistance.....

Gave myself RSI from that bloody write up!!!!

Nice write up though......
Out if interest, did your steps take any hits on the rock steps? Would it be worth the risk to have a crack at that again without sill protection?
You know after yesterday Victoria has already suggested we might need to move to a larger vehicle (GU) because the Q is a bit squishy with all 5 on board...... Never would have expected the finance ministry to pre approve expenditure! LMAO. Dunno about the GQ to GU thing either....

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 10:59 AM
Out if interest, did your steps take any hits on the rock steps? Would it be worth the risk to have a crack at that again without sill protection?
You know after yesterday Victoria has already suggested we might need to move to a larger vehicle (GU) because the Q is a bit squishy with all 5 on board...... Never would have expected the finance ministry to pre approve expenditure! LMAO. Dunno about the GQ to GU thing either....

Mate I would no way have tried that without side protection....

As for the GQ being too small that hurts..... you have a bloody tidy car there.. dont you dare get a bloody yota or I would have to come round and cut your heart out with a spoon!!!!!!

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 11:00 AM
Looking forward to seeing some of the pics and vids from Peter's (Healy's mate) crew....lots of filming going on there..........
Trying to work out how to get the pics and vids off my iPhone now.....

Winnie
24th February 2013, 11:05 AM

You aren't seriously considering a GU....mate I thought you were better than that!

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 11:07 AM
Mate I would no way have tried that without side protection....

As for the GQ being too small that hurts..... you have a bloody tidy car there.. dont you dare get a bloody yota or I would have to come round and cut your heart out with a spoon!!!!!!

No Toyota for me......I give my Toyota driving mates too much crap about their "Camry's" I'd never be able to face them.....
It is a bit disappointing potentially having to move the Q on (not just yet though) as it is a nice clean one....
I reckon I'm going to keep building it as I was with the goal of a Simpson crossing and a cape trip in mind just two up.....want to do both those trips two up first before taking everyone along at a later date......got some thinking to do.....in between driving of course!

healy
24th February 2013, 11:07 AM
Yeah I'd say a rebuild in rear diff at least it's no good and transfer case is playing some games I'm gonna have to do the diffs my self so when I can put the car away for a week ill strip it down for a look never done a diff so it should be interesting and then I can see what's wrong it was a fun day little bunyip track is not what it use to be. Hopefully should get at least one trip in before tracks close

healy
24th February 2013, 11:12 AM
Looks great guys, nice one.

Healy have you figured out what's wrong with your car mate? Seriously 1 wheel working only? Very odd? The LSD in the back should be better than that for a start! The front could be a couple of things but a broken axle sounds like the likely problem.

Plasnart has a pair of spare CVs and axles for a GU sitting in his shed mate. Was it making much noise? Send me a pm mate happy to have a chat about it.

No noise I could here but abit slingy at times ill pull done and have a look

Sir Roofy
24th February 2013, 11:29 AM
nice write up though......
You know after yesterday victoria has already suggested we might need to move to a larger vehicle (gu) because the q is a bit squishy with all 5 on board...... Never would have expected the finance ministry to pre approve expenditure! Lmao. Dunno about the gq to gu thing either....

mate i didnt want my steps and sills busted up only reason i didnt go
you have a smart wife there but try for a 4.2 gu (happy wife happy life)
hope you all come again

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 11:52 AM
I'll be there again.....we had a great day. Tallarook looks like it might be the next location!

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 01:13 PM
I will say in one months time maybe to do Tallarook and it will be a Friday night drive all day Saturday thing then if people want they could stay another night but I will not???

Alitis007
24th February 2013, 02:34 PM
Long weekend BA ???

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 03:37 PM
No I am going away with my family and another member and his family too ????

WYLD333
24th February 2013, 06:14 PM
Anymore pics of this trip??

krbrooking
24th February 2013, 06:29 PM
I will say in one months time maybe to do Tallarook and it will be a Friday night drive all day Saturday thing then if people want they could stay another night but I will not???

I like the sounds of that man, would be a good weekend.

healy
24th February 2013, 06:45 PM
Anymore pics of this trip??

Yeah having trouble loading up some vids mate

WYLD333
24th February 2013, 06:48 PM
im eagerly waiting lol

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 06:52 PM
im eagerly waiting lol

Patients young dragon...... I am uploading a Video at the moment and am tring to arrange more pics being sent to me.... dont know about Andrew's photos?????

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 06:55 PM
Just got this Video up.. bit of a bugger as it stopped before I made it to the top !!!

I have some more but I am getting in trouble....????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3R5nZNuBc&feature=youtu.be

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 07:26 PM
Lads, I've had some family duties to attend to, will get my pics and vids up as soon as I am able.....

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Just got this Video up.. bit of a bugger as it stopped before I made it to the top !!!

I have some more but I am getting in trouble....????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3R5nZNuBc&feature=youtu.be

Mate, did the GQ proud with that effort!

threedogs
24th February 2013, 07:33 PM
BA is that track called the staircase?????????????????

healy
24th February 2013, 07:40 PM
Nah it's bullocks link track TD

Drewboyaus
24th February 2013, 07:41 PM
TD, it's Bullock Link track.....

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 07:57 PM
Mate, did the GQ proud with that effort!

The bugger is after the last attempt I was talking to both Peter and Healy and altered my line slightly and got up that last step easy.... you guys should have hung around to see your breathe-rand get up ...go the GQ!!!!

I will play with the other vids later and hope Healy's mates come the goods with all the pics they took...???

Sir Roofy
24th February 2013, 07:59 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/img_4465_zpsd840c2c2.jpg

look at that handsome beast of a man...

thanks for the compliment irish

Sir Roofy
24th February 2013, 09:01 PM
Im thinking we need a pro camera and vid man for our trips and treks
not me maybe winnie or rosco they take good shots
we need belzi back

Bloodyaussie
24th February 2013, 10:09 PM
First vid heading up the track after the rock section and the second is me reversing back down ripping my car apart to rescue that meat head...??

I did not reset my camera and it just over writes previous data so missed out on heaps.... I got slack!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCfD9C10psE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwFLpSGCrKA&feature=youtu.be

AB
24th February 2013, 10:15 PM
That would be pretty gnarly in the wet...lol

healy
24th February 2013, 10:30 PM
Can't load my vids as each one is 3.15gig you tube is saying 280 minutes per video gotta be a better way to do it any suggestions. And in my defense I was only getting stuck to make johno feel important lol bloody good day can't wait to deck the U out and do that last track again

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 07:36 AM
Just use windows movie maker and edit them into smaller lots...???

Andrew what happened to the pics mate..?

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 08:05 AM
They're coming....... I know, so is Christmas. Flat knacker yesterday. Got a busy day at work today but I'll try and have something done by tonight......

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 08:31 AM
that would be pretty gnarly in the wet...lol

in the wet andy mate youd be hanging by your butt

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 08:35 AM
Some of the down hill stuff would be terrifying in the wet.... but alas it was not to be... it was as dry as it could be and yet again the bloody dust!!!!

krbrooking
25th February 2013, 10:44 AM
Well at least you got to practise your reversing skills and panel beating skills

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 01:34 PM
Well at least you got to practise your reversing skills and panel beating skills

This morning after dropping off Erica I washed the car came home then striped out the rear guards and fitted the good old bunnings garden edging and put my road tyres on....

I am going to clean up the old guards and repair the tangs and re-paint them... I like the original guards !!

Also replaced my rear indicator and stop lamp after a snatch strap let go..........???? it smashed it good and proper.. these were not mine straps and were Supercheap ones... the winch extension strap that broke was mine and it was a Supercheap one also..

I have been replacing my straps slowly with ARB ones and will not buy cheap recovery straps... food for thought guys????

threedogs
25th February 2013, 01:49 PM
When 4wd action did a strap test a few years back SuperCheap were one of a few that excelled in the test, some of the bigger names failed
Wash in warm soapy water inspect for frayed bit if found chuck it or use for dragging logs around camp
Bit of inspection and maintenece will stop your straps breaking, only good for 6 big recoveries not life
never have never will ,if it looks suss chuck it. saftey at stake here

healy
25th February 2013, 02:20 PM
My ones are not supercheap ones the ridge Ryder from supercheap the big ones snapped because we had to do something stupid to move the car as I had no winch and need to be abit more gentle on snatching but that was not a track for a stock 4b but I'm not gonna back down to a challenge either that's what I went out for. TD it was a brand new one aswell just a bad snatch

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 02:38 PM
Well mine was a Supercheap (Ridgeryder) one and it is the second one of the same type that has busted with not much strain...

My ARB snatch strap feels so much stronger and I have put the bugger to the test with some big snatches..

Anyway GQ's rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 02:39 PM
Well i dont know about snatch straps and such they look pretty
deadly to me and expensive ? Whats wrong about useing a snig chain

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 02:46 PM
just a bad snatch

No such thing as a bad snatch! ;-)
Or is there.....

Bob
25th February 2013, 02:49 PM
Well i dont know about snatch straps and such they look pretty
deadly to me and expensive ? Whats wrong about useing a snig chain

It must be that we are Older & Wiser Mate but I agree. The use of Snatch Straps for all Recoveries has become the Norm with some dire results.
The old Chain will get most vehicles out with the exception of those bogged to the Arse (But not all).
This is starting to touch on a subject I am concerned about and that is driving through Bog Holes when there are alternative ways around.
We will be locked out of the High Country one day due to the damage done by 4WD's

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 02:56 PM
Well guys this was about me reversing as far as I could to reach Healy who was stranded with no LSD, we had to put 2 lines together as I could not get close enough.... now if you could carry a chain that bloody long with you with out all that weight then it would be done.

The distance back was great and it had to be towed about 250 meters through very heavily rutted terrain up hill and there was no other way!!!

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 02:58 PM
it must be that we are older & wiser mate but i agree. The use of snatch straps for all recoveries has become the norm with some dire results.
The old chain will get most vehicles out with the exception of those bogged to the arse (but not all).
This is starting to touch on a subject i am concerned about and that is driving through bog holes when there are alternative ways around.
We will be locked out of the high country one day due to the damage done by 4wd's

as we know mate if its bogged that bad the snatch is not going to move it
the highcountry is mosty locked up over winter along with most of the parks
now would be a good time to buy a property with acres and turn it into a 4x4 park
because it is quite on the cards for this to happen

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 03:10 PM
well guys this was about me reversing as far as i could to reach healy who was stranded with no lsd, we had to put 2 lines together as i could not get close enough.... Now if you could carry a chain that bloody long with you with out all that weight then it would be done.

The distance back was great and it had to be towed about 250 meters through very heavily rutted terrain up hill and there was no other way!!!

sorry ba but im not refering to or why you had to do what you did
good job
was just asking what was wrong with a snig chain,i wasnt there at the last
bit and trust your judgement,would be a good reason why you couldnt get any closer

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 04:28 PM
All good mate... I did a fair bit of damage just from reversing back down that track but you do what you have to do to get your mates through, if you can not handle pin striping or the odd bump or mud guard or flap ripped off then you should take up golf.

Winnie
25th February 2013, 04:29 PM
Come on Jonathan, start organising the next one!

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 04:38 PM
come on jonathan, start organising the next one!

he cant do that mate his favorite spot got burnt out
so much for the rain in tallarook

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 04:45 PM
I dont care I started the thread for the next trip... and yes I know about the fires and yes it is at Tallarook...

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 05:10 PM
i dont care i started the thread for the next trip... And yes i know about the fires and yes it is at tallarook...

lmao that got shot down quick in flames

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 05:11 PM
Yes working on it... be patient children..

Alitis007
25th February 2013, 05:12 PM
Yeh but its not everyones easter !!!!

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 06:53 PM
I dont go away for Easter... I might arrange for the weekend after Easter...???

Winnie
25th February 2013, 06:54 PM
Only weekend I am booked out for is queens birthday which is ages away so whateveryou set Jonathan ill be there with pants on!

healy
25th February 2013, 06:56 PM

Weekend after Easter I'm out again big fella its my boys birthday

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 06:58 PM
Hey heals did you manage to shrink your footage yet

Alitis007
25th February 2013, 07:09 PM

I'll give it a miss aswell seeing as i can only get public holidays and sundays off! But i will be watching with envy!!

healy
25th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Hey heals did you manage to shrink your footage yet

Nah I'm having no luck mate wife's gonna get on to it tonight I'm no good with a computer. Video quality is really good however as it always happens battery would run out on most of the tracks as we noticed on the last track I had left the Bluetooth on hopefully have at least one up tonight

Sir Roofy
25th February 2013, 07:17 PM
nah i'm having no luck mate wife's gonna get on to it tonight i'm no good with a computer. Video quality is really good however as it always happens battery would run out on most of the tracks as we noticed on the last track i had left the bluetooth on hopefully have at least one up tonight

looking forward to it thanks mate

Maxhead
25th February 2013, 07:22 PM

Does that mean you are free as you don't go away or does it mean you cant go away at easter???

Winnie
25th February 2013, 07:24 PM
It means he doesn't wanna go away for Easter because every single person in the whole world will be wherever we wanna go!

Alitis007
25th February 2013, 07:30 PM
It means he doesn't wanna go away for Easter because every single person in the whole world will be wherever we wanna go!

Easy fix, base ball bats, loud music and pantsless 20yo's would get rid of people in droves mate!! Haha

Winnie
25th February 2013, 07:33 PM
pantsless 20yo's

Where the hell are you gonna find one of those mate?

Maxhead
25th February 2013, 07:35 PM

Simple!!! Take Thursday off, secure our spot and party for the next few days..lol Sad life if you can't get away on long weekends couse of peoplesomnia(is that a word)... GET your arse into gear Jonno!!!!!

Winnie
25th February 2013, 07:36 PM
You'd need to take time off earlier than that to get a spot.... hmmmm if only we knew someone who was retired like yourself Kriso with the big......................

Alitis007
25th February 2013, 07:41 PM
Where the hell are you gonna find one of those mate?

I heard there was a few around Gippsland way !!! I'm sure we could find SOMEONE!

healy
25th February 2013, 07:55 PM
Someone needs to get into boxing or something baseball bats hey that's abit over the to just my opinion. I'd personally just put a beer down johnos gob and send him over there pants less as he likes the warm feel of a man lol

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 07:56 PM
I prefer to get stuff done around the house and enjoy how quiet it is round here for a few days...

We have a new schedule and it involves getting out of here which means I need to spend more time with these renovations so we can rent this place out and find the house we really want to live in!!!!

Alitis007
25th February 2013, 08:06 PM
Someone needs to get into boxing or something baseball bats hey that's abit over the to just my opinion. I'd personally just put a beer down johnos gob and send him over there pants less as he likes the warm feel of a man lol

Mate i didn't say anything about violence, its all about intimidation!! Let me put it this way, if you see a bloke withe a beard riding a harley you automatically think hes in a bikey gang!!

krbrooking
25th February 2013, 08:08 PM
I know we can dig some big whole right at the entry and "pretend" one of the trolls are bogged so anyone else comming in will think/know they dont have much chance of getting much further than that, to make it more realistic we can even use one of the Q's...... LOL.

P.S where is this other post you are talking about for the weekend after easter.

Alitis007
25th February 2013, 08:53 PM
Anyone have those signs that says " Reserved parking form my Patrol ONLY" or " TRACK CLOSED"????

healy
25th February 2013, 08:55 PM
Mate i didn't say anything about violence, its all about intimidation!! Let me put it this way, if you see a bloke withe a beard riding a harley you automatically think hes in a bikey gang!!

It's all good mate

healy
25th February 2013, 09:32 PM
Looks like we went a week to early boys, girls & johno it's absolutely belting down here

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Trying to upload one of the vids now........its only about 3 minutes or so but its 590 freaking MB.......at 10% done its saying it'll take another 400 minutes......damit!

healy
25th February 2013, 10:37 PM
Trying to upload one of the vids now........its only about 3 minutes or so but its 590 freaking MB.......at 10% done its saying it'll take another 400 minutes......damit!

Yeah mate we are having massive dramas this end aswell with our vids

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 10:57 PM
Now, because I'm sucking all my bandwidth uploading this flippin' video, I can't upload any of the pics either! Buggerit......I'm going to bed and coming back in the morning......might be finished by then!

Bloodyaussie
25th February 2013, 11:09 PM
You guys all suck.... I got my pics and vids up straight away!!!!! sticks tongue out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

healy
25th February 2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah we'll rite back at ya I've shorten some vids up but forum won't except them so I'm trying to YouTube them but will take a few hours/ days ok so stop picking on me ok I wish I had a working car so I could go do that last track again tonight gee it would be fun rite now

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 11:28 PM
Ok, so I've got a few pics here but for some reason the uploader keeps failing to upload the pics I tranferred from my iPhone to my lappy........dunno what's up with that......

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26130

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26131

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26132

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26133

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26134

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26135

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26136

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 11:33 PM
And a few more......

Drewboyaus
25th February 2013, 11:35 PM
Bloody Hell! What happened to those first lot of images? hmmmm looks like I'll have to re-size somehow......not now though.....

Drewboyaus
26th February 2013, 09:03 AM
Here we go with the first video........Healy trying to get up the ledge on Bullock Link Track with Jonathan directing traffic.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAyiXku2J3U&feature=youtu.be

Cheers,
Drew

Bloodyaussie
26th February 2013, 09:36 AM
God I am a fat bastard....... I use to have abs !!!!!!

Thanks Andrew keep them coming..

Sir Roofy
26th February 2013, 09:38 AM
god i am a fat bastard....... I use to have abs !!!!!!

Thanks andrew keep them coming..

you still have abs but there turned around

Bloodyaussie
26th February 2013, 09:48 AM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4444_zps610eb9e2.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4445_zpsdb223c95.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4446_zpsf441d13e.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4447_zps337c6801.jpg

Bloodyaussie
26th February 2013, 09:54 AM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4454_zps9fe8455c.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4455_zpsd3751029.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4456_zps2cb116c1.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4457_zpsaae7f215.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/IMG_4458_zps147b0b25.jpg

Drewboyaus
26th February 2013, 09:59 AM
Just finished uploading this one.......I've got a few shorter ones to do but will have to wait until later.
Healy being winched up the ledge by Peter, skilfully directed by Irish.......

http://youtu.be/WdGHHNBpSms

healy
26th February 2013, 10:35 AM
Damn I got stuck everywhere

Bloodyaussie
26th February 2013, 10:39 AM
Yeah you could see the rear diff is stuffed......

I sent you a PM ya prick!!!!!

healy
26th February 2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah it is a bad diff

Drewboyaus
26th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Yeah it is a bad diff

You going to re-build it or just put a rear locker straight in?

Sir Roofy
26th February 2013, 06:08 PM
Waiting waiting any more to come

Winnie
26th February 2013, 06:12 PM
Bet you wish you had the torque monster hey Healy!

Maxhead
26th February 2013, 06:30 PM
Damn I got stuck everywhere

Don't worry mate I mange to do the same all the time

Winnie
26th February 2013, 06:39 PM
Must be a GU thing....

Drewboyaus
26th February 2013, 06:44 PM
Waiting waiting any more to come

Got a few more to do but also gotta pay the bills! LOL

Sir Roofy
26th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Got a few more to do but also gotta pay the bills! LOL

understand you working but its knock off time lmao when you get time mate

healy
26th February 2013, 08:08 PM
I've got some ready but I'm not hearing please

Sir Roofy
26th February 2013, 08:10 PM
I've got some ready but I'm not hearing please

please-----------

healy
26th February 2013, 08:32 PM
first three videos

http://youtu.be/m6v8Om7Gq7M

http://youtu.be/CW5SR44ZQYE

http://youtu.be/pkK0F6Vyosw

more to come

Sir Roofy
26th February 2013, 08:46 PM
very good mate

WYLD333
26th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Please anymore????

krbrooking
26th February 2013, 09:33 PM
Some good vids and pics ppl looks like you all had fun pulling poor Healy around wish I was able to come and share the load.

Good spot for the camera Healy get to see everything not half a bonnet or just dust in a windscreen.

healy
26th February 2013, 10:14 PM
Yeah would have been good to catch up with ya again mate and still waiting to meet the better half and kids more vids to come somebody needs to make a better program to transfer vids from a good quality camera so for now I've had to cut the vids down

healy
27th February 2013, 11:55 AM
Ok guys & gals if you YouTube GQtorquemonster there should be a couple more vids there I will link them up here when I have the time as I've got to sort the white whale out

Sir Roofy
27th February 2013, 05:05 PM
Ok guys & gals if you YouTube GQtorquemonster there should be a couple more vids there I will link them up here when I have the time as I've got to sort the white whale out

good camera mate clear as well done no bring on the dancing girls

Bloodyaussie
27th February 2013, 06:05 PM
What I want Healy is Peters friend that was taking heaps of pics and video to come to the party.... dyeing to see them????

healy
27th February 2013, 06:07 PM
Yeah he signed up the other day hasn't done an intro yet from what I can see but he will post up some pics when he can if not he's gonna send them to us and we will get them ok peaches

healy
27th February 2013, 06:12 PM
three more video's one more to come
http://youtu.be/zv7UVhJOLik
http://youtu.be/u1WHdRbX0tM
http://youtu.be/GEmKu5Q8mxA
will post last one later

Bloodyaussie
27th February 2013, 06:56 PM
Was nearly going to delete the rest of the video's when I decided to double check what was on there and nearly deleted a couple of good videos.. so uploading them now, will take awhile.

The second one is pretty good towing Healy up the hill in one last big push to get to Rocky track..

healy
27th February 2013, 06:58 PM
Hurry up how long does it take you lol

healy
27th February 2013, 07:42 PM
last one
http://youtu.be/rnE0Vhzz3f8

Sir Roofy
27th February 2013, 07:53 PM
good onya heals you seem to have it under
control ,you think the out side cover on the camera
might be a tad loose ?

healy
27th February 2013, 08:04 PM
Yeah it was abit I forgot my screwdriver to tighten it up it was just one of those days mate forgot to bring things got stuck everywhere but it's anew car ones I build a box for the back ill be all good again

WYLD333
27th February 2013, 08:04 PM
Is this one robertsons to bullock?? Gee that diff really let you dwn

last one

healy
27th February 2013, 08:07 PM
Yeah bullock link track to rocky track it is

WYLD333
27th February 2013, 09:23 PM
Thought it lookd familiar, good track

Bloodyaussie
27th February 2013, 09:27 PM
First vid is me following Roofy on a very dusty track (dont ask me the bloody name)

The second is of me towing Healy after a couple of failed goes at pulling him out this was a good run...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNIRRNV2OY&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvRdC4DdYEQ&feature=youtu.be

healy
27th February 2013, 09:37 PM
Hey johno you got a supermarket in your car mate

Bloodyaussie
27th February 2013, 09:39 PM
Hey johno you got a supermarket in your car mate

You funny bugger!!!!!

I needed it to keep up my energy levels recovering you ya sad case!!!

healy
27th February 2013, 09:42 PM
Mate by the sounds of it you would have put on 20kgs with all that food

healy
27th February 2013, 09:43 PM
last one

That was a good scratch gees I'm a good looken bloke