PDA

View Full Version : warn xd 9000 3pin

dads tractor
7th February 2013, 02:13 PM
is this the correct schematic for the 3 pin controller trying to muddle my way through .its a bit of a puzzle at the moment. pg 26

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/warn-manual-6k-8k-xd9.pdfhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/warn-manual-6k-8k-xd9.pdf

MudRunnerTD
7th February 2013, 03:17 PM
No. Page 26 is a pic of the Solenoid box with the cover off. Page 25 is a diagram of a 5pin plug.

What exactly are you chasing mate? What are you trying to do?

Hope I can help.

Cheers MR

the evil twin
7th February 2013, 03:18 PM
No, that schematic is for the 5 pin which was introduced to stop uncommanded winch operation and over runs. It bears no resemblance to the current configurations

WARN 3 pin is waaaaay old now, but should be easy to suss out using a multimeter...

dads tractor
7th February 2013, 03:21 PM
my controller or hand piece is a old 3 pin setup and have just replaced all the solenoids and am trying to get a 3pin schematic but they all seem to be for the 5 pin handpiece or in cab setups

dads tractor
7th February 2013, 03:25 PM
evil be nice the winch and contoller and myself have very close birthdays i'll have you know lol

MudRunnerTD
7th February 2013, 06:23 PM
How much we're the solenoids? Bugger should have gone a Titan mate, easy to wire up and do not fail.

When I get near a computer I wi try and find you something. You'd be better off chasing a 5pin controer though for the safety factor built I that evil explained. Or go an I cab setup or even a wireless would be easy and cheap

dads tractor
7th February 2013, 06:44 PM
$28 plus $10 frieght from airlie auto's on ebay dealt with Simon . I dont think the winch will get much of a workout so not going to spend lots on it mainly for getting the lad out of trouble as he gets a bit ambitious at times .

dads tractor
10th February 2013, 12:02 PM
all sorted now the son and i pulled the winch out and had a good look at it as i only got the vehicle recently. The motor is like brand new no rust or water marks brand new brushes etc and the gear end had clean grease and looked like new as well so happy as .Left the rollers off as buying plas rope for it this week and a hawse lead for the front then in biss . Figured the wiring out and know how to set up the in cab switch sonext little project.