PDA

View Full Version : What a welcome!

paula
1st December 2010, 12:13 AM
I only joined the Nissan Patrol Forum about two hours ago and I have had heaps of responses and welcomes from existing members already! Thanks for the welcome - it is really appreciated. I think we are going to love this site.

Cheers,
Paula and Dave

DX grunt
1st December 2010, 12:14 AM
Hope you and Dave do love this site, coz we all do. lol

Glad to see another State in OZ that doesn't agree with daylight savings. lol

Finly Owner
1st December 2010, 12:21 AM
Excellent, thanks for nice thread. Glad you and dave are going to enjoy our company. We are planning Brissie meet up maybe you could join us.
If you're looking for a great family club come along to Qld Nissan Patrol 4WD Club @ MtGravatt Showgrounds meeting 3rd Monday each month. And have a look.

Tim

paula
1st December 2010, 12:41 AM
cheers guys, we'll come along sometime soon (without the landcruiser, of course lol)

Bigrig
1st December 2010, 09:13 AM
Paula and Dave - we're just up the road from you guys , so if you're ever up for a day trip out and about (you can bring the cruiser - need something to practice recoveries on!!! lolol) let me know. I'm organising to go to the meeting on the 20th also, all going to plan, and heading up to Beerburrum State Forest on the 19th of this month if you're up for it - family day out, not a competition!! Have you posted pics in the members ride section of your rig yet? I'll keep a lookout for it - mine is the one under "The Tank - Big, Grey and Ugly", so give us a wave if you see us about.

All the best and hope to see you on the road (well, not literally on the road, but you get my meaning!!!!).

AB
1st December 2010, 09:15 AM
I only joined the Nissan Patrol Forum about two hours ago and I have had heaps of responses and welcomes from existing members already! Thanks for the welcome - it is really appreciated. I think we are going to love this site.

Cheers,
Paula and Dave

Thanks for the kind words guys and keep asking any questions and joining in the conversations.

macca
1st December 2010, 09:26 AM
Paula
I'm new as well and like you have found these people here are a very welcoming and friendly group, and the forum has heaps of info it would take for ever to search the web for.
Fantastic
Macca