PDA

View Full Version : New Islander

Marje
4th February 2013, 01:21 AM
Greetings,

My name is Marjorie. I live in Malvern, St. Elizabeth on the island of Jamaica. Farmer / Agri Consultant by profession, outdoor enthusiat otherwise. I have a 2002 Nissan Patrol ZD30 DI Gu Y61. The engine has given me endless problems and Im frustrated. Really love the truck . Thinking of replacing the engine to a TD42T or just overhauling the ZD30 . Whats the consensus, need some help.

One love,
Marjorie

lorrieandjas
4th February 2013, 01:37 AM
Hi Marjorie and welcome to the forum. I saw your other post so thanks for jumping over to the Intro's and saying Hi. There have been been a few posts on this so if you have a quick search you should find some other people's opinions on this. If you have trouble searching let me know and I'll give you a hand.

Jas

growler2058
4th February 2013, 05:22 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice
Go the td42

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

wildgu6
4th February 2013, 05:51 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people
Go the 4.2td for sure

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

MEGOMONSTER
4th February 2013, 05:53 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

zaid-m
4th February 2013, 07:18 AM
Hello Marjorie , welcome to one most friendly forums I've ever joined, this lot are a great bunch, and will help you with any questions that you have. This really is an international forum, although it does have a major Australian presence :)

my third 256
4th February 2013, 07:20 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen
replace with 4.2

threedogs
4th February 2013, 07:33 AM
Hi and welcome ,heaps of tips and info here,
great bunch of ppl too. jump in anytime and
enjoy.

Bigrig
4th February 2013, 08:05 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Yep - the ZD between 2001-2003 were known for some issues ... post up your dramas in the relevant section mate and we'll do our best to assist ...

Enjoy!!

I'd Tap That!!

Bloodyaussie
4th February 2013, 08:13 AM
Welcome aboard mate...........

AB
4th February 2013, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, as mentioned above you should get a better response by asking questions in a different area as a lot of people don't read the introductions section.

MEGOMONSTER
4th February 2013, 03:40 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Airstrike
4th February 2013, 11:50 PM
Just adding my hello, hope you find what your looking for and jump in whenever you want.

Maxhead
5th February 2013, 07:55 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Morton
6th February 2013, 07:46 PM
welcome to the forum Marje, great things here, enjoy