PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Venezuela -south america-

JUAN MALDO
2nd February 2013, 11:07 AM
Hello, I am joining this group because I like this kind of automotive tech forums that can give us solutions and ideas to solve some issues regarding the Nissan Patrol.
I bought a 2008 Y61 Gasoline 4.8L with a broken engine block. In my country this is not a common vehicle, so it is hard to find a used engine to substitute the broken one. I am working hard to find it and hope to find it soooooon. ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME

threedogs
2nd February 2013, 11:10 AM
Hello Juan and welcome you've come to the right forum. I'm sure someone will have an answer
for you. Great ppl here plenty of info and tips, enjoy

growler2058
2nd February 2013, 12:06 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

Maxhead
2nd February 2013, 12:37 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
2nd February 2013, 01:29 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

I'd Tap That!!

AB
2nd February 2013, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

You should get a better response if you ask any questions in a different section as a lot of people don't read the introductions.

MEGOMONSTER
2nd February 2013, 02:23 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

zaid-m
4th February 2013, 06:15 AM
Hello Juan, welcome to one most friendly forums I've ever joined, this lot are a great bunch, and will help you with any questions that you have.

Bloodyaussie
4th February 2013, 07:14 AM
Welcome aboard mate...........

Morton
6th February 2013, 06:43 PM
welcome to the forum bud, great things here, cya on the tracks

wildgu6
7th February 2013, 05:49 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete