PDA

View Full Version : Arb foglight bezels / inserts

shaun100
1st February 2013, 10:05 PM
Hi All,

Im doing some mods to my alloy 03 patrol bullbar.

Im thinking if installing some of the inserts similar to ironman / arb bars which have foglights and indicators etc.

Does anyone know where I can buy just these bezels / inserts or something similar????

Thanks

evillius
1st February 2013, 11:47 PM
So I'm up drinking a few beers & waiting for the bub to wake up for a feed. So I thought I'd do some Googling (is that a word yet?) for you...... aaand I found bugger all.. lol.

Doesnt that bar already have indicators in it? Have you considered doing something like on the TJM bars with separate fog light & indicator/parker locations? It would be a lot easier to cut a couple of circles & add the fog lights that way. See pic:

http://www.tjm.com.au/images/groups/070SB13L13Q.2.png

teno45
2nd February 2013, 07:29 AM
Arb sell them.

When I collected a bird a few months ago I snashed the plastic indicator foglight holder. From memory about $100 for a pair.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

threedogs
2nd February 2013, 07:37 AM
Maybe those projector style lights are what your after
had a similar thought for lights.

megatexture
2nd February 2013, 05:48 PM
It will weaken the bar also can you fit some lights without cutting it up

evillius
3rd February 2013, 02:15 AM
It will weaken the bar also can you fit some lights without cutting it up

True, but you could weld a flange around the hole on the inside of the bar to make up for the lost material from cutting the hole.

megatexture
3rd February 2013, 07:33 AM
True , just sounds like alot of work for little gain lol but I agree the bars look better with them fitted ,
Put in a 7-10" single row light bar on ea side and you can get some rectangle shaped indicator inserts would look good.

evillius
3rd February 2013, 09:37 PM
Have a small LED lightbar in the bullbar instead of fog lights? That sounds cool.

I wonder if you could expand the indicator holes and mount 2 small light bars, one on side angled out slightly as spread beams and have some HID spotties on the bar in the usual spot for pencil beams.

megatexture
3rd February 2013, 10:35 PM
Don't see why not, a light bar the same size of the park/indicator on arb will put out decent light and will be more functional than fog lights but you won't be able to run them all the time like some ppl do with fog lights