PDA

View Full Version : Good Diesel mechanics in Brisbane.

Franki
29th January 2013, 12:53 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just looking for good diesel mechanic on the Northside of Brisbane Ferny grove area. Had dramas with the dealership, rather than spending money on a tick and flick I'd much prefer to spend on experience.

Cheers guys.

BusaKaine
29th January 2013, 08:13 PM
I take mine truck to Edgar at Redi Automotive, they are awesome, helped me with my 3L when I was just getting messed around from everyone, now I take my 4.2 to him.

2/137 Granite St, Geebung QLD 4034

nissannewby
29th January 2013, 09:10 PM
Would you like to learn to do it yourself? It might be a small drive but I know of an excellent one at Fairfield who owns 5 of his own patrols.

89gqpatrol4x4
31st January 2013, 12:22 AM
Would you like to learn to do it yourself? It might be a small drive but I know of an excellent one at Fairfield who owns 5 of his own patrols.

can I ask the name of the shop? I try and do most things myself but need help with alot of things!

Bigrig
31st January 2013, 12:24 AM
Again a drive, but Derek at AutoArt Capalaba (corner India and Tombo streets) does about a dozen vehicles from here now - top bloke, doesn't charge like a wounded bull, and knows his way around patrols also ...

I'd Tap That!!

nissannewby
31st January 2013, 07:27 AM
can I ask the name of the shop? I try and do most things myself but need help with alot of things!

Yeah mate. Auto Experts at Fairfield. Daniel there is a too bloke and a good mate of mine.

Franki
1st February 2013, 12:55 PM
Thanks guys for the info.

I use to do all my own servicing when I had my cruisers. It's my first Nissan so I'd rather let someone who has the experience with Patrols work on it. Plus Nissan wont touch it with the upgrades on it now.

Cheers guys