PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane weather

gaddy
27th January 2013, 12:20 PM

So do you think these folk realise that this is salt , flood tide a wynmum today

Gaddy

growler2058
27th January 2013, 12:22 PM
yup would wanna be givin em a good wash later hay

gaddy
27th January 2013, 12:27 PM
Not wrong mate see it all the time , Its raining must be fresh LOL

threedogs
27th January 2013, 01:13 PM
Gee there has been some weird weather lately, either hot as hell or pouring rain,
was just thinking the other day with QLD getting all this rain ,maybe Lake Eyre will fill
again, maybe. Thats why the majority of alloy bullbars come from QLD, true story

gaddy
27th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Maybe on the bullbars but the rest is all steel

MEGOMONSTER
27th January 2013, 02:07 PM
So don't buy vehicles from Qld then hey. Lol

Yendor
27th January 2013, 02:33 PM
The wind gusts are strong out my way it would be blowing a gail out at Wynmum.

gaddy
27th January 2013, 02:41 PM
went down the manly harbour , there is a good metre of roll comeing in the harbour ,and a lot of people checking on boats , getting bashed , against poontons only went down to check dads car in the boat club , there out in there boat , they are down the pin tucked up out of the wind and having a few drinks , the joys of being retired , no rush just sit and wait ,

Gaddy

megatexture
27th January 2013, 03:42 PM
Yea weathers the pits lately I'm waiting for the end of our street to flood to wash under my car ( my area will be fresh water)
Hope it passes soon enough

gaddy
27th January 2013, 03:45 PM
to all the people in bundy gympie and burnett heads keep safe and best wishes with the flood waters

Cheers
Gaddy

NP99
2nd March 2013, 01:39 AM
There has to be a better way to combat our floods. They are happening so often!,,,,

macca86
2nd March 2013, 07:12 AM
We are in the La Niņa cycle going to be like this for a while. It reminds me of the early 90's.weather.

dads tractor
4th March 2013, 10:05 AM
Well its Mackays turn for rain and floods . Alot of 250mm falls overnight with servre weather warnings in place ; with thunder storms for today and just to mix it up possibly a tropical low or cyclone next week. The bruce is under and a lot of cancelled flights at the moment. I think I better go give the genny a nervious check and run justin case.

Ben-e-boy
4th March 2013, 10:13 AM
Well its Mackays turn for rain and floods . Alot of 250mm falls overnight with servre weather warnings in place ; with thunder storms for today and just to mix it up possibly a tropical low or cyclone next week. The bruce is under and a lot of cancelled flights at the moment. I think I better go give the genny a nervious check and run justin case.

yeah mate Im in moranbah at the moment watching it on the radar, I changed my flight home for an earlier flight. I live in gympie also not interested in a 3rd flood if keeps heading south

dads tractor
4th March 2013, 10:21 AM
yeah mate Im in moranbah at the moment watching it on the radar, I changed my flight home for an earlier flight. I live in gympie also not interested in a 3rd flood if keeps heading southfloods suck mud everywhere you poor buggers have had it rough this year.Where you flying out from Moranbah or Mackay Mor I guess because the roads are all cut .

ozzyboy
4th March 2013, 10:56 AM
We are in the La Niņa cycle going to be like this for a while. It reminds me of the early 90's.weather.

Ocean temperatures around most of Australia are warmer than average. This may promote increased regional rainfall in favourable weather patterns.

i do believe we are in a neutral zone tho. in between el nino and la nina.

besides all that, imagine if this forecast comes true around the 19th !

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo166/ozzyboy2000/GFS19M_zps76c554e7.png

a long way from now, but definantly a possibility !

ozz

Ben-e-boy
4th March 2013, 11:18 AM
floods suck mud everywhere you poor buggers have had it rough this year.Where you flying out from Moranbah or Mackay Mor I guess because the roads are all cut .

flying out of moranbah. I hope, they dont fly if there is a bit of rain or fog