PDA

View Full Version : hello from Guatemala

Nissuzu
27th January 2013, 02:49 AM
Hi to everyone

I'm charlie and I live in central america where we have a pretty hot weather and sunny days, pretty nice for offroading.

I just inherited my dad's beloved patrol. Its a 1991 2door GR diesel, and has been weel maintained for several years since the very first time he got it from the dealer.

As time passes by things have changed and new cars have come here in our country is not very often to se one of these passing by.

The lack of support from the vendor and replacement parts available has kind of make me consider use a diferent car but hopefully I can find some advise and help

Thank you for letting me be part of the team

Charlie chinchilla

Clunk
27th January 2013, 03:26 AM
Gday Charlie and welcome aboard, there's lots of members on here from all different parts of the world, who like you do not have the best resources when it comes to spare parts but they seem to manage and make do with what they have and what they can find...... plenty of info on here and if you can't find what you're looking for, just ask and someone will hopefully be able to help in some way.

To tap, or not to tap: Well it's obviously tap because this is the signature hey!!!!!! Duh

Nissuzu
27th January 2013, 05:18 AM
Well thank u so much! That was a quick reply! I'm in an awkward situation and I'm sure I can find some help. Thanks again. Later on I will be posting a huge problem I have now.

growler2058
27th January 2013, 05:28 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

my third 256
27th January 2013, 06:16 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

BigRAWesty
27th January 2013, 06:46 AM
Welcome mate. As mentioned throw your issues up here and we'll endeavour in aid..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
27th January 2013, 08:03 AM
Helloand welcome aboard, plenty of info and tips
great bunch of ppls as well, jump in anytime and enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
27th January 2013, 08:17 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
27th January 2013, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Hoochthepooch
27th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome buddy, hope you end up finding all you need to get that patrol muddy

Maxhead
30th January 2013, 08:48 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

AB
30th January 2013, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

lorrieandjas
30th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people on here and heaps of tips and advice to be had!

Jas

Morton
30th January 2013, 05:52 PM
enjoy the forum bud, cya on the tracks sometime

wildgu6
31st January 2013, 06:06 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete

Conradk
31st January 2013, 07:08 PM
You have a machine that is easy to maintain and on this forum you will also find plenty of help and advice. Also make use of the search tool because there are plenty of threads in this forum that already contain many of the answers that you may be looking for. Enjoy you trol.