PDA

View Full Version : Gooday again

Bill350
25th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Bill350 here,
Thought I better introduce myself again as I haven't been on for a while. Would anyone know a reliable place in Adelaide's northern suburbs where I can get rings and bearings etc for my TD42. I need to repair a gudgeon bearing and thought I might as well give it a freshen up while I'm at it. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

MEGOMONSTER
25th January 2013, 07:06 PM
Welcome mate again, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
25th January 2013, 07:08 PM
Hi Bill350 and welcome I'm a Melb guy ,but I'm sure some fellow crow eaters will be along shortely
Jump in anytime and enjoy

growler2058
25th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Gday again mate. Somewhere there is a reccomendation here for a good diesel mechanic in SA. try the advanced search button,ill have a look and see if i can find the link

Dhuck
25th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Welcome back mate.

growler2058
25th January 2013, 07:20 PM
Have a look here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16505-Recommended-Diesel-Mechanics&highlight=adelaide+diesel+mechanic

healy
25th January 2013, 08:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
25th January 2013, 09:12 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

I'd Tap That!!

Maxhead
1st February 2013, 01:55 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

my third 256
2nd February 2013, 08:09 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

BigRAWesty
2nd February 2013, 08:14 AM
What???

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

Are you drunk already????
Or very keen for post counts.. :D

Don't mind him bill... We don't.. welcome anyway mate. My brother works at a Nissan dealership in kadina, gunnings. Call them and ask for Craig Westbrook, in the service department, he'll be able to help you out, and they run a top notch joint there to if you feel like a drive for a great service.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

wildgu6
7th February 2013, 06:04 PM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard.
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people

Enjoy, cheers Pete