PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAY DONE & DUSTED

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 12:39 PM
Hey Strangers .. LOL .. Hold up, I'm the stranger !! Just got back from 10 awesome days camping at Thunderbird Park, Mt Tamborine. Me & 3 kids!! I'm exhausted but we all had an awesome time ...24902249032490424905249062490724908249092491024 9112491224913

Sent from Sharen's iPhone using Tapatalk ....

Kast
24th January 2013, 12:49 PM
Looks like a good time had by all, lots of variety and stuff to keep everyone interested. I just wonder how you get that much time off !

Love the lights in the trailer, not quite sure if that's the nighclub or the kitchen set up.

Good to see you keep your food fresh and walking?!

wildgu6
24th January 2013, 12:53 PM
Pop over to the intro section, it's just something all newbies are asked to do....lol

Hey stranger, Good to see you back, glad you had a top time Shaz, looks great, top pics and I love that camper mmmmmm
Now you need a holiday to get over it hahahahahah

TAPPN OUT

AB
24th January 2013, 01:03 PM
Welcome back stranger, looks like a ripper trip!

Sir Roofy
24th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome back mate looks like the kids
had a ball

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Yes we did enjoy!! Today the kids are with my 17yr old & I'm getting my nails done, pedicure & hair cut!! LOL

First real use of the trailer & was really good. My very much like!!! 24914
Lights were the kitchen but I changed it around whilst there.

We did Seaworld, Movie World & Wet N Wild, day trip to the beach (Gold Coast), tree top walk at O'Riellys & fed Alpacas - although I got sneezed on and covered in Alpaca snot!!!! Ummm what else? Horse riding, laser skirmish, golf (putt putt) exploring rain forests, rock pools & of course the pool at the camp grounds.

Gonna's everywhere you turned & a few bush turkeys etc. now all the over time I've been doing has paid off - back to the real world & normal hours so hopefully will be annoying you all more regularly ...

threedogs
24th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Hi welcome back/home looks like all had fun, camper looks a treat, would you change,remove add anything to the camper

Lonicus
24th January 2013, 02:02 PM
You've been gone so long you even forgot to include pics of the most important thing of the trip, Amelia!

Great pics and awesome setup, looks like a good time was definitely had by all.

lorrieandjas
24th January 2013, 02:51 PM
Hi mate and good to see you back on here! Sounds like a great trip!

Jas

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 03:53 PM
You've been gone so long you even forgot to include pics of the most important thing of the trip, Amelia!

Great pics and awesome setup, looks like a good time was definitely had by all.

Amelia didn't come ... Just Frank, me & kids. Oh sorry Amelia did come for 2 days but she stayed at camp LOL

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 04:00 PM
Hi welcome back/home looks like all had fun, camper looks a treat, would you change,remove add anything to the camper

We have another room that we didn't put up but otherwise just a tarp/shade cloth for putting under it all & a tarp to put over it - roof is feral now from trees dropping leaves ... Actually wouldn't mind an extension annexe area for coming out past kitchen but that's only cuz I put all the walls up in kitchen annexe ... Had a few issues with power supply - very shady area so solar panels only had a few hours sun & for some reason my Anderson plug wasn't charging batteries - power was coming from car & at fuses but batteries weren't charging ?? connected batteries directly to Amelia when she got there and all was good ...

Heading to Double Island in March so will have to sort that out before we go

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Made the kids wash Frank when we got back LOL24916
Trailer is for tomorrow - covered in bloody red dirt

jack
24th January 2013, 04:09 PM
That kitchen picture just looks way to organised for a camping trip :biggrin:

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 04:11 PM
That kitchen picture just looks way to organised for a camping trip :biggrin:

LOL that's my fault I'm alittle anal retentive !! 24917
This was taken straight after we set but I moved my black tub after a day - it was annoying me & has all kitchen stuff in it ( plates, pots pans etx)

Clunk
24th January 2013, 04:17 PM
All looks bloomin fantastic..... Welcome back Sharen

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

2TROLLFAM
24th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Our spasssss pics !! LOL
Talia
Angelina (AJ)
Connor
Me LMFAO!!

2TROLLFAM
25th January 2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.thunderbirdpark.com/thunderbird-park/

For anyone interested in camping Gold Coast hinterland