PDA

View Full Version : Quick shout out to threedogs

lorrieandjas
22nd January 2013, 10:56 PM
Hey guys - just want to say how bloody impressed I am with threedogs gear. Might not be the right area to put this - but just bought some recovery points and also some covers for where the third row seat hinges come out from TD. His workmanship and product are nothing short of fantastic. The recovery points would tow out an 18 tonne gorilla. Mate - well impressed with your gear and thanks for the speedy delivery and a bloody fantastic product. Keep on thinking new things to come up with. Got a return customer any day mate. And anyone worried about the lack of SWL stamp - these things would pull out a damn tank without sweating! Can you tell I'm impressed??!! :) Also impressed with the packaging - took me 10 minutes to unwrap! :)

Jas

jack
22nd January 2013, 11:00 PM
Hey Jas I'll second that, my son picked mine up for me from Johns place. Bad back and all John took the extra effort to show him how they should be mounted.

lorrieandjas
23rd January 2013, 12:16 AM
Hey mate. Yeah - he's a trooper alright!

Jas

Stropp
23rd January 2013, 12:48 AM
Yes I can vouch for the tow points also, great gear!

Rip'n'Shred
23rd January 2013, 09:02 AM
Yep I agree. Great gear, fast postage, very very well packed. He definitely knows his stuff.

I'd recommend to anyone.

threedogs
23rd January 2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks guys and gals I'll let the surgeon know the Meds are working fine.
I also do one offs if you have an idea but no gear to do it,

And no I don't stamp them never will. might change sticker make everyone happy

bm0
23rd January 2013, 10:35 AM
Is there a thread somewhere with details and pricing of these recovery points?

Sir Roofy
23rd January 2013, 10:38 AM
Have to agree they look the goods ,but take ages to un wrap
keep up the good work

bm0
23rd January 2013, 11:02 AM
Disregard.... should have looked around first huh....

threedogs
23rd January 2013, 11:47 AM
bm0 if they are red with a yellow sticker good chance they were design by me, All others are just copies,but I;ve said enough about them
To all the others that wrapping gadget is supplied by my powder coater,BEES KNEES I reckon keeps things nice and tight so it can't move
plus the re fills are free as the Laser Cutter has same Dooova.