PDA

View Full Version : territory -- joined the forum

territory
28th November 2010, 02:56 PM
Hello to the group - was attracted by the workshop manual to see the difference between it and another forum document based on modifications and power increasing as well as maintenence issues.
Have a 2003 model ST auto and tow Kimberly Kamper off road or an 18ft caravan when on road.
It was not obvious at the entry point re the 25 posts - but I'm not in a hurry so am happy to continue.
Have two areas of interest - but they may best start as new threads??
1 Issue with water in fuel indicator and how the system performs once it reacts and recurrence of the warning.
2 Tyres - BFG A/T's that throw more stones than muddies etc when towing at speed on gravel roads.

Bigrig
28th November 2010, 03:01 PM
Hey mate - welcome aboard. Won't take long to get your 25 posts up (trust me) - heaps of good information, good people and a good laugh on the forum, so get involved and you'll be amazed how quick you rack them up!! Definitely start your two concerns in new threads under the relevant banners, and people will start throwing information at you. Enjoy!

NissanGQ4.2
28th November 2010, 03:04 PM
Welcome mate,

Its easy to get the 25 posts up,

for a quick and easy post, stop past the members map thread and let me know what suburb you are from so i can add you to the members map.

Post some pics of your rig 2, we love pics of members rigs

Better to start new threads with your questions as not everyone takes notice of the intro section

Great bunch of guys and girls here always willing to help out where they can :)

Enjoy the forum

Cheers

Todd

AB
28th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
28th November 2010, 05:24 PM
Welcome to the forum there mate, look forward to seeing a few photos of your patrol and camper

wildgu6
28th November 2010, 08:05 PM
Welcome to Trol town buddy.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
25 post wont be to hard to get to buddy, your 1/25th of the way already.

Good luck buddy, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Woof
28th November 2010, 08:53 PM
Welcome mate, enjoy the forum and join in in some of the intelligent conversations that we have herehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ and before you know it you will be a regular and have the 25 posts up...

Bellos
28th November 2010, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum territory!

Interesting dilemma with the BFG A/T's - I'm sure someone on this forum will be able to impart some knowledge with regards to that. But yes create new threads so people can find them easily.

Finly Owner
28th November 2010, 10:49 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Territory. If you have been to other forums you should see the difference here with everyones questions and point of view treated equally. Post up your question under the appropiate threads so more people see them. As not everyone reads the Intros'. And you can even place pic of rig in Members Rides. Just remember to obscure your no plates for peace of mind to you.

Tim

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:52 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Baileys
9th December 2010, 02:11 AM
Hi territory, Yes as everyone else has said before me...welcome mate. As for the "dilema" of the BFG-AT throwing stones. I have a new set on my GQ and I have a gravel drive. I had Coopers MT on it before but these seem to pick up and throw more stones, but I don't let it worry me as it's good fun watching the cars that sit up your @rse back off once a 14mm piece of Blue hits their windscreen. A problem though if your towing a van as it can pit the front of your camper or van.
Cheers mate...Baileys

Maxhead
9th December 2010, 01:30 PM
welcome to the forum, enjoy