PDA

View Full Version : croc Mackay Qld

croc
28th November 2010, 01:50 PM
Hi from a not so sunny & wet N.Q.
First of all thanks for putting together a great site.I look foreward to obtaining & sharing info with other bush bashers.Just dropped a 6ltr Gen 3 Chev into a 98 Patrol,so that y60 wiring diagram will be invaluable,thanks, will post pics & any useful info when done.Not my Patrol by the way,young rev head mate of mine.Iv'e told 2 other Potroler's about the site they should be registering by now.Well have to get that Gen 3 up & purring.I look foreward to spending plenty of time in the forum,keep the mud churnin.
croc.

Bigrig
28th November 2010, 01:54 PM
G'day mate - your mates rig sounds booootiful ... make sure you lob some photos up in the members ride section for us all to have a squiz (don't forget to block out number plates like me though!!!) and post some information on the build as it progresses. Great site with heaps of useful information, plenty of good people and a good laugh to be had, so join in wherever and whenever you like.

YNOT
28th November 2010, 02:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Croc.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
28th November 2010, 02:54 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, added you to the map. Thanks for your location.

Enjoy the forum and what it has to offer, great bunch of guys n girls on here always willing to help out where they can.

Cheers

Todd

SIMO2X
28th November 2010, 02:55 PM
Hey mate, heaps of info here, its gold.

AB
28th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
28th November 2010, 05:27 PM
6ltr Gen 3 Chev into a 98 Patrol, i wanna see some photos of that beast.. Welcome to the forums mate, great bunch of guys on here

Woof
28th November 2010, 06:03 PM
Welcome Croc, enjoy the forum mate, don't forget that we like photos here..

wildgu6
28th November 2010, 08:00 PM
Hey Croc,Welcome to Trol town.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
6ltr Gen 3 Chev into a 98 Patrol, I like it a lot. Very interested in info and pics on that one.

Good luck buddy, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
28th November 2010, 10:56 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Croc.

Tim

AB
29th November 2010, 11:06 AM
Hi from a not so sunny & wet N.Q.
First of all thanks for putting together a great site.I look foreward to obtaining & sharing info with other bush bashers.Just dropped a 6ltr Gen 3 Chev into a 98 Patrol,so that y60 wiring diagram will be invaluable,thanks, will post pics & any useful info when done.Not my Patrol by the way,young rev head mate of mine.Iv'e told 2 other Potroler's about the site they should be registering by now.Well have to get that Gen 3 up & purring.I look foreward to spending plenty of time in the forum,keep the mud churnin.
croc.

Hi Croc, just got your voice mail on my home phone mate, sorry we were out and about this weekend with some members down in Sunny Melbourne.

Did you need me to call you or are you all sorted now???

Andy

DX grunt
1st December 2010, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, Croc

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:18 AM
Welcome Croc, enjoy the forum mate

lthall
5th December 2010, 04:50 PM
Hi Croc, welcome to the forum.

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:06 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.