PDA

View Full Version : Hi all. New to this.Jimmy here

Jimmyjack
27th November 2010, 09:32 PM
Hi all. Jimmy here I have a 1997 rx 2.8 turbo patrol. 24 yrs age. Iam from wagga wagga. Been 4x4 for about 3 yrs in a Suzuki serria. Moved on and got a patrol. Just having problems now. Nissan has. 2 inch lift. 31.10.5 on 16 inch rims. Thanks for the time to read my intro.

Bigrig
27th November 2010, 09:34 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard - plenty of useful information, good people and a good laugh to be had also - enjoy!! Make sure you throw some pics up in the members ride thread so we can suss out you rig.

NissanGQ4.2
27th November 2010, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the forum,

Good to hear you seen the light and moved on to a Patrol.

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can'

Enjoy the forum

Cheers

Todd

Finly Owner
27th November 2010, 09:47 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Jimmy. Dogman can tell you how it feels being recovered by a Suzuki when you are in a Patrol. Glad to see you took time to intro you and your beast. At some time feel free to place pic of rig in members rides just blank your rego plates out for privacy.

Tim

Woof
27th November 2010, 09:55 PM
Hey Jimmy, great to read your intro mate, enjoy the forum and ask as many questions you like and also join in the general stuff here as well.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/
Don't take any notice of Tim, his time will come..................he is on my listhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Finly Owner
27th November 2010, 09:59 PM
Hmmm the old dog still got some bite in him yet..............ROFLMAO!

Hey Wayne hows it going Mate? Buddy? Pal?

wildgu6
28th November 2010, 12:49 PM
Welcome to Trol town Jimmy.
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.

Good luck buddy, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

AB
28th November 2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
28th November 2010, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forums mate, i used to live in narrandera so i know wagga well. Great bunch of guys on here willing to help out mate

Maxhead
4th December 2010, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Jimmy

lthall
5th December 2010, 11:03 PM
Hi mate, I have done the same, I have had a 95 Suzuki serria for almost 10 years. Great little car, just enough power but not enough weight to hurt itself :). But the new born baby, sitting on my chest right now and steeling my sleep, meant I have to upsize. I have been looking for a bigger car that is just as capable as the zuk. Not many choices now days but I recon the 2008 Patrol I picked up should give me 10 to 15 years of solid servis. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

DX grunt
5th December 2010, 11:11 PM
G'day Jimmy.

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
8th December 2010, 01:01 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.