PDA

View Full Version : hi all,another newby

wattsy2013st
18th January 2013, 09:49 AM
hi my names wattsy and my wife cass,we are here learn a few tips n tricks,myself and cass just brought a patrol this week pick it up on the 25th hopefully,keen to do a bit of mod research and also find some places to take our 2 (nearly 3 and definetly the last) boys to get away......any usefull info or threads much apreciated cheers.......

growler2058
18th January 2013, 09:50 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

wildgu6
18th January 2013, 09:53 AM
G'day buddy, Welcome aboard to you and Cass'
Great bunch here with tons of advice, info, adventures and plenty of laughs to absorb.
Join in and soak it all up. You will meet some top people
Congrats on the purchase and if you type in useful threads in the search bar (top right) you may find something that will help. We have a thread dedicated to useful threads

Enjoy, cheers Pete

TAPPN OUT

Bloodyaussie
18th January 2013, 09:55 AM
Welcome aboard mate..............

wattsy2013st
18th January 2013, 10:00 AM
cheers lads

lorrieandjas
18th January 2013, 10:03 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum. There are heaps of tips and advice to be had here. Any questions - fire away! Another member from Brisbane too!

Jas

wattsy2013st
18th January 2013, 10:31 AM
thanks jas,when my computer stops arguing with me first thing keen to research is some advice i got from a bloke at work to do with blocking the egr sensor,catch can,scan gage ect....... want my zd30 to last so need the facts

BigRAWesty
18th January 2013, 12:51 PM
Welcome mate. Congrates on the buy.
Plenty of info here on all you require including install.
Try also looking for things called dawns valves.. these little nuggets give you full control over boost and lag. A good investment for the 3ltr engines.

Enjoy mate.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Dhuck
18th January 2013, 02:42 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
18th January 2013, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

threedogs
18th January 2013, 02:45 PM
Hi and welcome no more kids yeah right, heaps of info and tips on every topic you want here,
great people as well, jump in anytime and enjoy

wattsy2013st
19th January 2013, 07:29 AM
Welcome mate. Congrates on the buy.
Plenty of info here on all you require including install.
Try also looking for things called dawns valves.. these little nuggets give you full control over boost and lag. A good investment for the 3ltr engines.

Enjoy mate.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

hi westy theres a few different controllers on 3bars site any idea what exactly i need, is the needle valve seperate and do i need it to, was also reading on there blokes doing twin dawes valves what the

Maxhead
22nd January 2013, 04:40 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate